Bulletproof - page 8

yourspace:
hi leledc

it is my 5min timeframe chart,but it is not smooth like yours.why?

can you help me to explain it? thank you

yourspace

Try this version:i have corrected some bugs and now alerts refresh itself(the dots repaints obviously...but is the main indi that repaint itself so i have tried to limit the repaints with some filters).

I don't know why your is different...I have attached in a 4 digits broker and it is smoothed...

i try a lot of times,but it is not smoothed,maybe i do not set correct pamas,if someone knows why,please help me.thank you

yourspace

yourspace:
i try a lot of times,but it is not smoothed,maybe i do not set correct pamas,if someone knows why,please help me.thank you yourspace

Have you tried in default mode????

leledc:
Have you tried in default mode????

hi leledc

i only load the indicator into the chart, i do not change any paramater.

but it is not smoothed. maybe i am not lucky.(it is joking )

even though i can not solve the problem, i also want to "thank you " to leledc.

have a good night!

yourspace

The "Leledc-SsrcForce v1.2" is really killing my prosessor.. anybody else

has this problem??

halvardu:
The "Leledc-SsrcForce v1.2" is really killing my prosessor.. anybody else has this problem??

My processor is ok...

Files:
1_4.jpg  36 kb

v1.3

I apologize for a lot of version, but i 'm observing it in real time while i'm trading and i am changing it for improve it...Added custom level for cross:0.9 is less reactive and it can filter more...But you can try yourself to customize settings..Bye

stav01:
Hi Leledc,

Great indicator! Is there any chance that you can make a MTF version of it, so that we an have several instances on one chart, rather than have to open several charts.

Regards.

Here it is MTF(you must have v1.3 in indicator folder)...

P.s. Basic indicator come from Rosh and Bokkeper...

Files:

no I don't trade $eurusd at all, sometime, I watch $eurjpy

and this is clearly not a system -- but a template == system got its own definition -- what can be called a system

hey everybody, add this one into your "subwindow"

you can change the INPUT setting as you please, not hard to change the inputs settings

then use 5M to watch the indicator switch over and enter in the 2nd opportunity -- after it switch -- esp good for very slow bait market

>>>>> >> http://tiny.cc/dp2ar

ooh, respect the pick and mix of indicator in the subwindow in 5M too, i.e. only when 2 or more indicator agree on a direction -- then ENTER

5min strategy , you may read this >> http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/system-2sarstogo

one thing I notice about repaint indicator on 30M or 1H

the latest 4 to 6 hours --- is NOT always true -- subject to future REPAINT action

Thanks

Thank you for the MTF..

Reason: