Bulletproof - page 11

xx3xxx:
thanks

leledc

I kind of like his indicator

as it is not TOTALLY PERFECT i.e. probably repaint is not an issue -- so it probably telling the truth

and it allow 2 to 5 hour pre-advance [50 pips is quite safe] warning, for possible U-turn, and let us see whether the prediction turn out to be TRUE or not

and best for AUDCAD and AUDCHF

but I suspect that the indicator is highly CPU intensive

I'll try to reduce CPU usage!!!Thank you

leledc:
I'll try to reduce CPU usage!!!Thank you

Try this version...Now should be result lighter than previous.

thank you leledc ,i will try it.

i find the cl slope.mq4 in the forum.it seems to work well

maybe you can consider to combine it to the SSRC

yourspace

Files:
00030.gif  16 kb

many thanks

for

Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.mq4 (8.0 KB, 8 views) -- the latest version, I run on 3 currency pairs, the CPU usage is OK, I can freely move around

my findings on historical chart so far -- it is a GOOD ready to trade (swing it) signal as it tell us the U-turn ahead

I will test my Confirmation signal on 30M chart (now it is about 3hr to 5 hr later), when I find a good one, I will share with you -- public or private

Hello yourspace,

I can`t find your slope indicator. Can you share him please.

Thank you

patona

leledc respect!

Respect to Leledc for indicator!

I have a question. Please tell more - how you filter bad entries with indicator?

Oleg77:
Respect to Leledc for indicator!

I have a question. Please tell more - how you filter bad entries with indicator?

The white "X"is just the cross of red moving average,while dots are crosses of lime lines...Now you have to adjust at your trading style...The moving average is a confirm of the movement.

P.s. I would use an oscillator that you know very well(i use stochrsi and Bressert double stoch...)

CL Slope indicator

yourspace:
thank you leledc ,i will try it.

i find the cl slope.mq4 in the forum.it seems to work well

maybe you can consider to combine it to the SSRC

yourspace

Could not find the indicator here. Can you please post it?CL

fxd01:
Could not find the indicator here. Can you please post it?CL

It is on Simbaconman thread...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175938

Attached the optimized ssrc:the previous one didin't refresh itself...Now it works properly...Apologize for this many change,but i'm not a professional coder!

leledc...Thanks a Lot! for contributing to this Thread...is it possible to change MTF version to work with the final indicator?...

Reason: