Bulletproof - page 4

ok i got it, its the navigation bar. thanks a lot.

nice explaination, sounds like i am a total idiot. xD but thanks for your efforts pava, i just dont have the navigation bar opened.

seems to be a good indi, in conjunction with other chart information of course.

@ pava: can you tell us how you use this indicator? for entries, but actually i am more interested in stops...

sCris:
@ pava: can you tell us how you use this indicator? for entries, but actually i am more interested in stops...

at the cross...or just before the cross...I look at 15 & 30 minutes charts..to see where I am at..I also look at the chart pattern on 5 minute chart...to see if market is moving or consolidation...and some other stuff...if everything is o'k...I enter the market and set my SL & 9-12 pips and my TP at 3 pips...

you risk up to 12 pips but you target are just 3 pips? sounds absurd...

sCris:
you risk up to 12 pips but you target are just 3 pips? sounds absurd...

actually...sometimes I risk more...it makes my chances of winning a trade bigger...so it's not absurd...it's statistics

Monday == today observation of the cocktail of the indicator ( I will post picture for 2 more days during testing) as today does not count -- it is the investment bank holiday in USA

indicator picture >>> http://imgur.com/qB8MJ

let me show you my research work later, got plenty of Nice progress in the last couple of months and programming is not really that hard -- you just have to be literate + numerically educated enough -- very basic computing (rather than number crunching)

some indicator are like this, some are not

>>>>>>>>>> YouTube - phineas and ferb theme song with lyrics <<<<<<<<< (coding and euro surfing)

<span style="color: White"]

[COLOR="Teal;">first round of observation on MONDAY (early morning, before USA traders come back, the period indicator is moving too fast -- not a promising sign, but will observe more as if .. it might work perfectly in more volatile scenarios

if we try it on the demo, it won't hurt besides our ambitious goal

according to the newly written good news forex bible, there are 3 types of INDICATORs

1) historian that sounds right 2) prophet foretells future event 3)oohmyGRAVY

but if we use electronic money as bullion, we never know how to count the penny

but it also makes your chances of a huge (relativley) loss much higher. for a false trade you have to reach your target 4 times! thats mathematics...

i'm just saying,. its your system if it works for you its good. how's your outcome at the end of the month? or week.

your indicator works pretty well with my other indis. thanks again for that.

sCris:
but it also makes your chances of a huge (relativley) loss much higher. for a false trade you have to reach your target 4 times! thats mathematics...

i'm just saying,. its your system if it works for you its good. how's your outcome at the end of the month? or week.

your indicator works pretty well with my other indis. thanks again for that.

I just started testing this...and betting for my winners to outnumber my loosers by more than x4...plus a little martingale in case of consecutive losses

Pava:

If you want to overlay indicators, Why you don't try your 1SSRC with EMA overlayed (lets say 8 EMA, depending TF), instead 1RoughSMI...??....

It will give you better and more reliable signals, anchored, not misleading.

Try it.

fxnewbie:
Pava:

If you want to overlay indicators, Why you don't try your 1SSRC with EMA overlayed (lets say 8 EMA, depending TF), instead 1RoughSMI...??....

It will give you better and more reliable signals, anchored, not misleading.

Try it.

o'k...I'll try it...thanks...

P.S.:...I don't know if you will get a chance to read this post...my posts get censored a lot in here....

Reason: