Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 366

forget to attach...

perfectrend_lines_4.0_mod2.mq4

Thank you and my heart and soul

guest21:
Thank you and my heart and soul

guest21, i guess it has to be fixed. i am not a coder, just a downloader... . so i can't do it. and is this indicator repainted ? any idea ?

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
forget to attach... perfectrend_lines_4.0_mod2.mq4

Good version. Are you able to make it a mtf indicator?

mladen:
Multi time frame "perfect trend lines" This is the description that I found as of how it is calculated ....

first time, i saw this indicator is very interesting by its picture. then i try change the dot to arrow and use it. i found it repainted several bar, when i refresh the timeframe.

first... in 5m TF there were 3 up arrows which lies close each other. when i switch the TF to 15m, and back again to 5m. the up arrow is only one left on "the right place" and "looks perfect". but that is repainted, isn't it ?

so, i guess... this indicator have to be fixed, if still want to use it.

Regards,

IIN

Multi time frame "perfect trend lines"

This is the description that I found as of how it is calculated and where does it come from

I have used Abletrend and can safely say that PerfecTrend Lines 4.0 is not even close to being in the same league. Abletrend uses price patterns in its calculation of trend.

You don't even need any software to trade PerfecTrend Lines 4.0. The marketing hype on ebay about using the "latest technology available" is a boldface lie! I can look at any chart and draw PerfecTrend Lines 4.0 off the top of my head:

1.) If the current bar closes higher than the highest high of the previous 7 bars, BUY at the market, paint a blue bar on the chart and stay long until a sell signal is generated.

2.) If the current bar closes lower than the lowest low of the previous 7 bars, SELL at the market, paint a red bar on the chart and stay short until a buy signal is generated.

3.) If long and the current bar closes below the lowest low of the previous 3 bars OR if short and the curren bar closes above the highest high of the previous 3 bars then paint a green (neutral bar).

That's it! Is it illegal to sell such an indicator to the public for $99? No. Is it highly unethical? Yes... especially when false claims are made about its sophistication. Comparing PerfecTrend Lines to Abletrend is a joke.

As it is obvious from the description, it is a variation of one of the asc trend indicators.

Files:
ptl.mq4  7 kb

You are right

There was an error in multi time frame mode. It is corrected. Now it works as any normal multi time frame indicator should (updated the upper post - download it from there) So, as any multi time frame indicator, it changes all the bars bellonging to the target time frame and arrows (dots) are drawn on the first bar bellonging to the target time frame bar

iinzall:
first time, i saw this indicator is very interesting by its picture. then i try change the dot to arrow and use it. i found it repainted several bar, when i refresh the timeframe.

first... in 5m TF there were 3 up arrows which lies close each other. when i switch the TF to 15m, and back again to 5m. the up arrow is only one left on "the right place" and "looks perfect". but that is repainted, isn't it ?

so, i guess... this indicator have to be fixed, if still want to use it.

Regards,

IIN

thefxpros:
Good version. Are you able to make it a mtf indicator?

Really sorry my friend thefxpros. if i can do it, i'll do it for you. cause i am not a coder, just a downloader...

beside it, this indicator has to be fixed, i guess. before make it to MTF. and please read mladen's post above, about this indicator.

Regards,

IIN

Creepy...I am at work now...so I can not upload my template w/indicators...anyways...non of my indicators of my system got alerts active...BUT!...at certain time just before the trend starts...no matter what direction is...a small arrow comes up/down...then it disappears after few bars...the arrow is right on the money all of the time...I checked and rechecked my indicators...and for the last few days...since I noticed that anomaly, I am breaking my head what is causing this...it is very strange...started w/build 418...

iinzall:
Really sorry my friend thefxpros. if i can do it, i'll do it for you. cause i am not a coder, just a downloader...

beside it, this indicator has to be fixed, i guess. before make it to MTF. and please read mladen's post above, about this indicator.

Regards,

IIN

Mladen thanks a lot!

Reason: