T101 basket trading system - math analysis - page 9

Template for Trader101?

Hi, can you kindly share with me the template?

Thanks a lot, THAT!

i found that those original Russian authors really push T101's method to next level.

Compare to very early T101 basket that contains CADJPY (because FXDD has no nzdjpy), the new 8 pair basket in your .set is much more efficient design.

just haven't figured out its full firepower yet, too difficult to read the manual...

IamTHAT:
Orders were opened on only 8 pairs given on the EA screen and not all the pairs though indicator triggers we re based on all the pairs. I like this feature a lot. You know there can be problems with GBPCHF, EURGBP, USDCHF which can go against the basket. There is hardly any contribution of EURCHF. They have also left out USDJPY and CADJPY. Even USDJPY movement is suspect unless JPY is involved and CADJPY I am not sure. Since we can alter the basket we trade it is not an issue. Eight pairs selected looks perfect and saving on lot of margin. Indicators given are excellent and we can even trade manually using them which I will try to do next week on IBFX ( with usdchf in them).

try these:

1. if you use default setting, check if all pairs listed are available from your broker. if NOT, you get this kind of error.

2. or your broker has a postfix for pair name? like GBPUSDm for ibfx mini?

3. search foramTHAT's post that contains a .set file. use that .set file. only 8 pairs, easier to deal with.

marioland:
how about instaforex? I had attached all the indi and ea but still no trade. The pair show no value "zero" or "negative zero". what is the problem? Regards

charvo:
try these:

1. if you use default setting, check if all pairs listed are available from your broker. if NOT, you get this kind of error.

2. or your broker has a postfix for pair name? like GBPUSDm for ibfx mini?

3. search foramTHAT's post that contains a .set file. use that .set file. only 8 pairs, easier to deal with.

I am also having the same problem with instaforex.

All pairs are able to be traded by hand, so yes all pairs are available from broker.

No postfix, all pairs standard eg. EURRUSD

Loaded .set file , still the same.

I have downloaded the Alpair MT4 trader and all works fine on it.

I did notice that Alpair use's the 5 digit format while Instaforex still use's the 4 digit format. eg. Alpair EURUSD 1.65487 Instaforex 1.6548

If this is the reason, would it be possible to code for the 4 digit system as well?

basza:
If this is the reason, would it be possible to code for the 4 digit system as well?

I am using FxOpen which is also 4 digit, so that is not the problem. May be some files like include, library, are missing or causing problem.

I changed TF to H1 from H4 yesterday and it took couple of trades which went into loss and one trade which made a profit. I think default setting of H4 is the right setting. Anyway, I will be testing with H1 for sometime.

Broker Mystery

I put the EA on an Activtrades demo for a few days, and didn't get any trades. Lat night I put it on a $10,000 Alpari UK demo, and it opened a basket which it closed for $250 profit a few hours later.

Its performance seems to vary by broker, but at the moment it appears to be a mystery what the factors are affecting this. Promising though!

echelon4x:
Hi charvo,

You may be getting an error because your demo doesn't cater for all pairs the EA wants to trade - check the experts tab to see if there are errors in there.

I've used the EA on FxPro, Alpari UK and GoMarkets demos successfully.

I've attached the version 7.0 of the system which should be easier to install as the single archive file contains everything you need.

Hi echelon4x,

Why does this EA often switch back to PREVIOUS 15 minute?How can we fix it?

Can you please share the resources?

charvo:
Thanks a lot, THAT!

i found that those original Russian authors really push T101's method to next level.

Compare to very early T101 basket that contains CADJPY (because FXDD has no nzdjpy), the new 8 pair basket in your .set is much more efficient design.

just haven't figured out its full firepower yet, too difficult to read the manual...

Basketbull_v7.0

@ IamTHAT and echelon

since how the trades are placed by this EA are in the fog to me, i'm more interested to see what information the EA may present on screen.

so i set "can_trade" = false. as a result, EA seems not placing trades any more.

But the line above the flashing "Timer: 1000ms" changes to EA's advice including: Buying is overbought, Dangerous to sell, Recommend Selling, etc...

I am figuring out what's the difference between "Recommend Selling" and "Sell Signal". Lost in its coding now...

The only proceeding i got is that these signals are pretty prompt and trustworthy.

Today gain +500 pips

But, In nigth I lost about 530 pips... So, what is the "fine" adjust ?

I have "can_trade" true.

Any russian people that ask in alpari.ru ?

charvo:
@ IamTHAT and echelon

since how the trades are placed by this EA are in the fog to me, i'm more interested to see what information the EA may present on screen.

so i set "can_trade" = false. as a result, EA seems not placing trades any more.

But the line above the flashing "Timer: 1000ms" changes to EA's advice including: Buying is overbought, Dangerous to sell, Recommend Selling, etc...

I am figuring out what's the difference between "Recommend Selling" and "Sell Signal". Lost in its coding now...

The only proceeding i got is that these signals are pretty prompt and trustworthy.
Reason: