Indicators: Real Signal

Real Signal:

This indicator provides an easy way to find out the current direction of a pair.

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2016.07.18 14:22 UTC, Trading Point Of Financial Instruments Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Author: kingkongking

Salaam brother does this repaint at all,l thanks

Forexpaysme:
Salaam brother does this repaint at all,l thanks

Thank you for the comment but

I don't understand what you mean with a repaint. Perhaps you can give me a better explanation.

Thank you.

does it give signals after candle closes immediately and if the market goes the opposite way of the signal will the indicator change and remove the previous signal and put a new one 

Hello sir, I tried this indicator out on my mt4 platform and it does not work at all.  I left it on my platform all day and did not get one signal, please advise?

Forexpaysme:
does it give signals after candle closes immediately and if the market goes the opposite way of the signal will the indicator change and remove the previous signal and put a new one 

Signal which I use here is only to detect small trends and accurately. Therefore, the signal will try to detect and trace any point of previous candle that suitable for lines of buy or sell. And the number at the edge of indicator you can use it for pending point.  Every pending can be open after 4 or 5 days. That's if love pending.

zaxmarki:
Hello sir, I tried this indicator out on my mt4 platform and it does not work at all.  I left it on my platform all day and did not get one signal, please advise?
I'm sorry about that because i don't know how to esolve your problem. Maybe you put it in wrong folder. sorry again!!

Sir,Is it possible to change the Support/Resistance lines to TF H1,i can change the code if you let me know

the lines of code to change.

This is a good indicator for the way i trade

Thank you.

forest32:

Sir,Is it possible to change the Support/Resistance lines to TF H1,i can change the code if you let me know

the lines of code to change.

This is a good indicator for the way i trade

Thank you.

Oh yes! Well then you can try to find this code:

extern int Profit_Check = 1;

1 it's means 1 hour, 2 means two hours. and so on. Or you can try to change this code for your pending point:

//--- main loop
   for(int i = limit-1; i >= 0; i--)
     {
      if (i >= MathMin(300-1, rates_total-1-10)) continue; //omit some old rates to prevent "Array out of range" or slow calculation

Bujang:

Oh yes! Well then you can try to find this code:

extern int Profit_Check = 1;

1 it's means 1 hour, 2 means two hours. and so on. Or you can try to change this code for your pending point:

//--- main loop
     {
      if (i >= MathMin(300-1, rates_total-1-10)) continue; //omit some old rates to prevent "Array out of range" or slow calculation

Thank you for your quick response,i check my code.Profit check is already set to =1.My problem is when i change my chart from TF H4 to TF H1

the S/R lines stay at H4 and do not line up with Arrows which do change to H1.

forest32:

Thank you for your quick response,i check my code.Profit check is already set to =1.My problem is when i change my chart from TF H4 to TF H1

the S/R lines stay at H4 and do not line up with Arrows which do change to H1.

I think you can try to change the period of TF. Try to find this code:

//--- main loop
     {
      //Indicator Buffer 1
      if(Open[i] > iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H4, MODE_LOWER, i) //Candlestick Open > Fractals
      )
        {
         Buffer1[i] = iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H4, MODE_LOWER, i); //Set indicator value at Fractals
        }
      else
        {
         Buffer1[i] = 0;
        }
      //Indicator Buffer 2
      if(Open[i] < iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H4, MODE_UPPER, i) //Candlestick Open < Fractals
      )
        {
         Buffer2[i] = iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H4, MODE_UPPER, i); //Set indicator value at Fractals
        }
      else
        {
         Buffer2[i] = 0;
        }
      //Indicator Buffer 3
      if(Open[i] > iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER, i) //Candlestick Open > Fractals
      )
        {
         Buffer3[i] = iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, MODE_LOWER, i); //Set indicator value at Fractals
        }
      else
        {
         Buffer3[i] = 0;
        }
      //Indicator Buffer 4
      if(Open[i] < iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER, i) //Candlestick Open < Fractals
      )
        {
         Buffer4[i] = iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, MODE_UPPER, i); //Set indicator value at Fractals
        }
      else
        {
         Buffer4[i] = 0;

}

Change ifractals period 4 hours to 1 hours.  Good luck!

Reason: