T101 basket trading system - math analysis - page 13

min_lot to 29 is not working on instaforex

Some other parameters?

Thanks in advance ...

basza:
Thanks echelon that did the trick. Now working.

AlbertoFX:
Some other parameters? Thanks in advance ...

Alberto I'm running on Instaforex as well. I loaded the .set file and changed the min_lot_mtp to 29 as echelon said, and now it's working. It has even open a trade.

Nopik is it possible you could please share the profit calc indicator you use. As with other members I have noticed that BasketBull always gets into some profit. Would be great to know whats a good tp to aim for or the best trails and stops to use for consistency.

Not 0.01 live account

Hello,

I wanted to know why the put the system in a real account will not let me put it with 0.01 lots, and if the demo account.

sorry for my English

sib3k,

I don't recommend running the system in live as yet because the EA is still undergoing development, there are some bugs which need to be fixed (date/time selection doesn't work properly for example). Also the v7.0 has crashed intermittently on several demo accounts.

If the system crashed in live when you had a basket of trades running, those trades will never be closed because the system applies the global stop loss and the trailing stop losses.

I'm hearing good reports about the system running with tf=240 rather than tf=60, though you get a lot less trades that way. Further testing is needed to determine the most profitable timeframe.

Regarding your problem of 0.01 lots:

Parameter "Lots" should be 0.01 already. If you also change parameter "min_lot_mtp" to 0 then fixed lots of 0.01 should be traded.

wow awesome results!

If tf 240 to me to become better than 60.

I have two systems in different brokers, and not open and close operations at once, is that normal?

And on the lots, I have proven with what you said, and no changes to 0.01

I can say, as goes the market? because yesterday, made 1000 pips and closed at 650

Thanks echelon4x

Did anyone use this ea on their real account?

Hi Charvo,

Aha you could be right about "Maximum_Risk", well spotted - let's hope that works for sib3k.

Since I switched to 4H, Basketbull has been pretty dormant.

However, interestingly others are reporting plenty of profitable trades this week using 4H.

I guess it depends on brokers and when you start the EA. I think we each need to test this EA quite thoroughly on the broker which we plan to use it with in live (provided that the test results are good).

It's certainly worth looking more closely at the global stop and trailing stop settings and adjusting these from what you see in testing.

I'm just going to leave Basketbull running on 4H for the next couple of weeks and see what happens.

yeah, definitely, i'll keep demoing for the coming few weeks too.

this looks very promising. although i'm on H1 now, i found that the entries are pinpointed very well, very low risk. it is only the exiting could be a problem if we let it run on its own all the way. as we know the difficult part of T101 is the entry timing, not the exit timing. so this EA is great to me.

i'll also add H4 demo next week.

echelon4x:
Hi Charvo,

It's certainly worth looking more closely at the global stop and trailing stop settings and adjusting these from what you see in testing.

I'm just going to leave Basketbull running on 4H for the next couple of weeks and see what happens.
Reason: