T101 basket trading system - math analysis - page 17

gmcroman:
Hello Andy,

We would love the opportunity to make your indicator part of our system. I'll appreciate an update on the latest fixes.

Thank you,

Cal

Cal,

Thanks for your interest in using my modified indicator in your System. Recently I had in Little time to work on fixing bugs. Nevertheless there is progress and I also added calculation on daily base.

Expect a new release over the Weekend.

Cheers

Andy

breakout system

well, what i have figured out is that this is a system that needs to be traded on breakouts. so here's the indicator i have been looking at and will be using soon live again:

the red line represents sells

the green line represents buys

the light green line represent if you have bought all pairs (and sold the USDXXX and XXXGBP (eur/gbp)

the orange line is the sell all line.

i do this only on a 1 hour chart on an broker

so at the beginning of the week, I wait for either the buyall or sellall line to go above +100 on candle close, then i hop in. then i use the profit lock EA's to get out. when I get kicked out, i look at the highest value on the buyall (or sellall if i sold 11 or 12 pairs and bought the other 2 or 3) and use that as my next entry point as that denotes a breakout. my actual SL is where i exited last. that is obviously less than the -560.00 max SL. this is all i need. trend lines and this graph. nothing else. only price action. no fancy indicators or anything like that.

Basketbull testing

Is anyone still testing BasketBull. There is now wersion 8.6 in the alpari.ru forum.

Boki

Basketbull_v8.6

Can anyone here translate v8.6 to English.

Files:

New Basket Indicator

I want to share the greatest indicator ever for Basket Trading.

I have already posted it in FF and thought i would post it here as well.

Setup

Place the indicator on any chart

You will see a green ## T101 ## Label at the bottom right

Go to the top left of your mt4 page and select File/Open Offline folder and open the T101 chart.

You will now have a Combined Basket Currency chart open to add indicators as you please.

Please note that this is not my indicator and credit must go to the author.

Basket_bull

NobbyC:
Can anyone here translate v8.6 to English.

Hi, did somebody test the v8.6?

Please, reply..

nobody.....

BasketBull

I have tested BasketBull 8.6

I gave up and I'm waiting for a new version. Coming soon.

I was testing “open right only” and I used Steve's Multi purpose trade manager for fast cash.

BE on 13 euro and trailing stop at 20 euro, trail 50%

It had worked well most of the time if BasketBull had open orders in opposite direction.

When BasketBull went long it should have been short order instead, and opposite.

Basket Bull Doing well

Please update for new version and best setting

Files:

NobbyC:
I want to share the greatest indicator ever for Basket Trading.

I have already posted it in FF and thought i would post it here as well.

Setup

Place the indicator on any chart

You will see a green ## T101 ## Label at the bottom right

Go to the top left of your mt4 page and select File/Open Offline folder and open the T101 chart.

You will now have a Combined Basket Currency chart open to add indicators as you please.

Please note that this is not my indicator and credit must go to the author.

Nobby, does this indy include all 14 pairs in the same direction? Means this is composite pair for all teh 14 pairs in the basket?

Reason: