Mandarine EAs mods - page 37

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Just about this EA:

I traded it with the following pairs:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

As 4 pairs are profitable for long way run for this EA - I will continue to trade for those 4 pairs only:

GBPUSD

GBPCHF

GBPJPY

USDCAD

The last 3 pairs are very profitable from the beginning of the trading.

Just for information.

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Reason: