Various - page 79

mladen:

I am afraid I do not understand

You have a histogram there already

Dear Mladen & mntiwana,

Good Morning. I am surprising that LionKing of Forex-TSD is afraid.  I am sorry for my English.

I JUST WANT TO REPLICATE THE FOLLOWING CHART OF mntiwana.

Dear mntiwana kindly Please give me the TEMPLATE OF THE CHART ALONG WITH INDICATORS [including the indicators of the main-chart].

TEMPLATE ALONG WITH INDICATORS NEEDED - REG.

Thanking you,

Md Maideen, India

mntiwana:

if you are talking about rsioma averages 1_3,it is already histo,with gradient style coloring....and your one member ship is enough to participate in any/every section/thread.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Good Morning.  I am sorry for my English.

I JUST WANT TO exactly REPLICATE / DUPLICATE YOUR FOLLOWING CHART. [SQUARE WAVE TYPE/BINARY MODEL]

Kindly Please share/give me the TEMPLATE OF THE CHART ALONG WITH INDICATORS of main-chart and Indicators of Sub-Windows.TEMPLATE, INDICATORS of Main-Window, Sub-Windows needed - reg.

Please help me Ji.

Thanking you

Md.Maideen, India.

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear Mladen & mntiwana,

Good Morning. I am surprising that LionKing of Forex-TSD is afraid.  I am sorry for my English.

I JUST WANT TO REPLICATE THE FOLLOWING CHART OF mntiwana.

Dear mntiwana kindly Please give me the TEMPLATE OF THE CHART ALONG WITH INDICATORS [including the indicators of the main-chart].

Thanking you,

Md Maideen, India

Hi babumsj2gmailcom

please be patient and do not rush in forex,it is not so easy as you are taking it,try to put some time reading and understanding things how these work,and posting same thing again and again is not some thing admirable.

as for afraid,MLADEN simply means he is not able to understand your question,you are asking/forcing for the thing that you do not know how to use it,it is the same indicator (rsioma averages 1_3 , just parameters changed in a different way) and every body told you already,but you are not agree to understand,that is why i want ,you put some time for learning,how indicator/tools work,it is in your favor.

as i guess and doubts,if indicators and templates given to you ,is same like give knife to a kids hand,lol.but if even then you insist,just simply write me in few words,no needs to up load same pictures again and again.

regards

Hi babumsj2gmailcom

here are indicators and template,just be careful,the attraction you are seeing here in EURUSD H1,will not be same in past and future,actually the pair is in clear trend here,market situations are never always like this,so don't depend and rely on this template,try to develop your own strategy that suits your conditions only.

indicators name should be like this

step one more average 2.2

Rsioma averages 1_3 (mtf p alerts)

ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6

regards

mntiwana:

Hi babumsj2gmailcom

here are indicators and template,just be careful,the attraction you are seeing here in EURUSD H1,will not be same in past and future,actually the pair is in clear trend here,market situations are never always like this,so don't depend and rely on this template,try to develop your own strategy that suits your conditions only.

indicators name should be like this

step one more average 2.2

Rsioma averages 1_3 (mtf p alerts)

ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6

regards

Dear mntiwana ji,

Thanking you very much for your reply and attached compliments.

Truly, the creator of the product is a Genius !!!

Sorry for inconvenience.

T/Y

Md.Maideen, India

Dear NRP Master Mr.MLADEN,

Can u please convert this indicator (FL23-MM.MQ4) to non-repainting type with the same results as MTF FISHER.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, IndiaMTF FISHER

Files:
FL23-mm.mq4  5 kb

babumsj2gmailcom:

Can u please convert this indicator (FL23-MM.MQ4) to non-repainting type with the same results as MTF FISHER.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, India

fl 23 is clear solar wind indicator and keep remember when a repainter indicator make nrp the new result turn far from the previous results that attracts the users.

regards

babumsj2gmailcom:

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, India

One non-repainting version of it posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page52

hi mladen ,

could you please fixed these 2 indicators .

they don't work on my mt4 ,   I use mt4 build 950

appreciate your help .
Files:

FNF2:

hi mladen ,

could you please fixed these 2 indicators .

they don't work on my mt4 ,   I use mt4 build 950

appreciate your help .
all 2 indicator needs "swingline" indicator for to work.
Reason: