Various - page 74

mladen:
I am always opened for tea drinking (in enormous quantities )

Would you like Black tea or green tea?

Anyway:
Would you like Black tea or green tea?

Any tea

mladen:

Me too

i think Yerba Mate will be much ok,our BOSS is working a lot and needs all sort of vitamins and minerals.:)

Camellia sinensis Teas

Other popular types of tea made from the Camellia sinensis plant include green tea, oolong tea and white tea. These teas also provide an energizing jolt of caffeine, although it may be more subtle than the kick you get from black tea. Green tea typically provides 35 to 75 milligrams of caffeine; oolong tea provides 50 to 75 milligrams of caffeine; and white tea provides 30 to 55 milligrams. Although they all come from the same plant, green, oolong, and white teas contain less caffeine than black teas because of the different ways they are produced. Both white and green teas are unfermented, while oolong tea is fermented, but for a shorter length of time than black tea.

Yerba Mate

While not everyone considers yerba mate to be "tea" as it doesn't come from the Camellia sinensis plant, yerba mate is like tea in that it is an energizing drink made from brewed plant leaves. A traditional drink in several South American countries, yerba mate is made from the stems and leaves of a subtropical rainforest tree. Yerba mate contains caffeine or a similarly-stimulating variant of caffeine, although proponents say that consuming yerba mate doesn't cause the "crash" that typically follows consumption of other caffeinated beverages. According to a major U.S. vendor of yerba mate, one teabag of traditional yerba mate provides the equivalent of 45 milligrams of caffeine. Yerba mate also provides vitamins, minerals and amino acids that may also contribute to its energizing effects.

tea with Rakija (I must try)

mladen:

Beer is hops tea and contains vitamins and minerals, but I see what you mean.

Files:

mladen:
Upgraded Schaff trend rsx : schaff_trend_rsx_2_2.mq4

Hi mladen

What are the differences between Schaff Trend RSX 2_1 and v2_2?

Can you release the changelog list?

oguz:

Hi mladen

What are the differences between Schaff Trend RSX 2_1 and v2_2?

Can you release the changelog list?

Prices (the choice of prices) and user friendly options. Also some minor coding changes but they are only affecting the speed of execution not the results

mladen:
Prices (the choice of prices) and user friendly options. Also some minor coding changes but they are only affecting the speed of execution not the results

Thank you very much.

As i understood it's reflexes became more dynamic...

Reason: