Various - page 85

mladen:

Desatar

Here is a version with 7 types of display (same as in averages, bars, arrows or lines and all combinations of the three). That way you can have only arrows displayed for some regularized ema (with separate setting for arrows too)

Nice. Thanks :)

I think I was in a wrong thread so to avoid polluting it I've moved overhere. Now a little bit of history. After a good few years I'm back focusing on MetaTrader trying to catch up with what's going on. Going through my indicators and EAs backup I found this directory with a bunch of indicators which I selected as promising but now I cannot remember almost anything about them. One of them is "Henderson's filter - histo & arrows.mq4" attached here. I would greatly appreciate your opinions and whether it's worth asking Mladen and/or MrTools spending any time on fixing it. Maybe this indicator is completely obsolete now, repainting etc... Please share your thoughts.

Thank you all. 

Dostoyevsky:

I think I was in a wrong thread so to avoid polluting it I've moved overhere. Now a little bit of history. After a good few years I'm back focusing on MetaTrader trying to catch up with what's going on. Going through my indicators and EAs backup I found this directory with a bunch of indicators which I selected as promising but now I cannot remember almost anything about them. One of them is "Henderson's filter - histo & arrows.mq4" attached here. I would greatly appreciate your opinions and whether it's worth asking Mladen and/or MrTools spending any time on fixing it. Maybe this indicator is completely obsolete now, repainting etc... Please share your thoughts.

Thank you all. 

first of all

try it now,hope it will be work-updated nmc

as per MLADEN saying,it is recalculating one.

Thank you so much.

I've tracked down the link from Mladen's post:

http://www.seasonaladjustment.com/henderson/

so if anybody is interested to read more about Henderson. 

Mladen,

this question is for you.  

I've managed to fix the attached indicator ("Mtf_SuperTrend nrp new correct.mq4") by myself following the same logic as with the previous issue in Henderson's (changed from "char" to "tchar" to be able to compile) but I noticed that when the indicator is loaded on a chart there are 2 colours you can change and the third one is dead. Could you please have a look into it as it raises suspicion that something might be wrong.

I also noticed "nrp" in the name of the indicator. What does it mean?

Tnx. 

Dostoyevsky:

Mladen,

this question is for you.  

I've managed to fix the attached indicator ("Mtf_SuperTrend nrp new correct.mq4") by myself following the same logic as with the previous issue in Henderson's (changed from "char" to "tchar" to be able to compile) but I noticed that when the indicator is loaded on a chart there are 2 colours you can change and the third one is dead. Could you please have a look into it as it raises suspicion that something might be wrong.

I also noticed "nrp" in the name of the indicator. What does it mean?

Tnx. 

The third color is not dead.

When non-repainting color line is made it must use 3 buffers or else it will be a repainting indicator. Please do not change anything in it regarding that (or else it will be just another repainter)

mladen:

The third color is not dead.

When non-repainting color line is made it must use 3 buffers or else it will be a repainting indicator. Please do not change anything in it regarding that (or else it will be just another repainter)

I wouldn't dare change anything like that in the code as I don't know that much. Just realised NRP stands for non-repainting, right?

Dostoyevsky:
I wouldn't dare change anything like that in the code as I don't know that much. Just realised NRP stands for non-repainting, right?

Yep :)

That is the "non-repainting"

Do those two indicators repaint?

Profit Indicator mod_A&A.mq4   and   BuySell-FelixBoth.mq4

(the second indicator uses the other two indicators attached) 

I enclose also the zip file, because the indicator names change

in a mysterious way after attaching...

wojtekpaul:

Do those two indicators repaint?

Profit Indicator mod_A&A.mq4   and   BuySell-FelixBoth.mq4

(the second indicator uses the other two indicators attached) 

I enclose also the zip file, because the indicator names change

in a mysterious way after attaching...

wojtekpaul

As far as I see, "Profit Indicator mod_A&A" repaints

Reason: