Various - page 83

mntiwana:
did you found any abnormality by increasing long look back ?
Sometimes it "ticks" but it is Ok

sebastianK:
Sometimes it "ticks" but it is Ok

The "ticks" are coming from adapting

Here is a version that allows to chose if floating levels are adaptive or not (if not, then there will be no those "ticks" and then you guys can have something close to fixed levels even when using floating levels, just use those long floating levels period)

mladen:

Upgraded adaptive Laguerre filter (new options for filtering)

Hi Malden could you add the full display type (display dot and display dot and lines) to this awesome indicator?

Have a nice weekend.

Forexblasters! 

mladen:

The "ticks" are coming from adapting

Here is a version that allows to chose if floating levels are adaptive or not (if not, then there will be no those "ticks" and then you guys can have something close to fixed levels even when using floating levels, just use those long floating levels period)

It is stable now

whisperer:
It is stable now

When you turn the adaptive for the levels, then it is "dull" :)

Without kidding : you can chose the responsiveness (adaptive) or more smooth (when it is not adaptive) for the levels

mladen:

In case some of you have been wondering what was the "wonder" indicator picture posted a couple of times in the digital filters thread, and, since rules for advanced elite section are a bit different :

It was a MACD of a Hodrick-Prescott filter. One version of that indicator (Hodrick-Prescott filter) was already posted by me a couple of months ago in the elite section, but I am posting here a new version (faster, cleaner) along with my version of the MACD of Hodrick-Prescott filter. MACD does not need the Hodrick-Prescott filter indicator in order to operate

Some additional info on how and what Hodrick-Prescott filter does can be found here : Hodrick-Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: unpack the dll from the "Hodrick-Prescott filter.zip" file to the experts/libraries folder (keep the name of it too in order to allow the indicators to work properly)

PPS: there was a typo in the MACD HP filter indicator. If anybody does not see the indicator when it is loaded, please re-download the indicator or change the line that is saying "Hodric-Prescott filter.dll" to "Hodrick-Prescott filter.dll" Sorry people, my mistake Thanks MrTools for noticing

It recalculates?

sebastianK:
It recalculates?

mntiwana:
Yep, good to remind people from time to time :)

VHF adaptive alma with an option to have double smoothed alma too

mladen:

VHF adaptive alma with an option to have double smoothed alma too

You can make the Alma in a separate window below the chart?
Reason: