Various - page 81

whisperer:
Are they selling it?
There are more stimuli than money. Remark I would say is the most powerful one in forums. If your intension is money, noone would consider you with a renamed free indicator. Why they rename a normal EMA50 into dragon? That makes no sense at all, but it sounds a bit better than EMA50. I don't understand it either and I just laught about this fatuousness.

krelian99:
There are more stimuli than money. Remark I would say is the most powerful one in forums. If your intension is money, noone would consider you with a renamed free indicator. Why they rename a normal EMA50 into dragon? That makes no sense at all, but it sounds a bit better than EMA50. I don't understand it either and I just laught about this fatuousness.

I agree

Mostly the renaming comes from kind of a sick joke : the "if I can not do that, you will not be able to do that either" kind of "joke"

mladen:

I agree

Mostly the renaming comes from kind of a sick joke : the "if I can not do that, you will not be able to do that either" kind of "joke"

It is most annoying

whisperer:
It is most annoying
And it happens all the time - nothing we can do

Upgraded adaptive Laguerre filter (new options for filtering)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for upgrading the already best one trending ALF.now it is able to catch trend of any situation and size,a lot of adjustable options,and easily a user can remove how many false signals he/she want.as per my opinion....... again much appreciations...........may be a option of dots and on first bar will be added in next versions but i love request for Vline,plz.

Hi USERs here is workable name of this indicator         .....    "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_3"

regards

Here is a file that does not need a rename when downloaded

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for re uploading the correct name,may i ask,where is actual renaming problem,if developers are still not able to solve this issue ......... if renaming protection is applied to this indi though it worked with me with the name "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_3" that is different than you write just now.

regards

Frankly, I don't know why does it work the way it works

The issue has been reported and all i can do is that : report the issue and wait to see when does it gets corrected

mladen:
Here is a file that does not need a rename when downloaded

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for re uploading the correct name,may i ask,where is actual renaming problem,if developers are still not able to solve this issue ......... if renaming protection is applied to this indi though it worked with me with the name "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_3" that is different than you write just now.

i just tried to check and upload this same new name indi and it add extra digit, "__1" after 3 .... strange happening.

regards

mladen:

Upgraded adaptive Laguerre filter (new options for filtering)

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for upgrading the already best one trending ALF.now it is able to catch trend of any situation and size,a lot of adjustable options,and easily a user can remove how many false signals he/she want.as per my opinion....... again much appreciations...........may be a option of dots and on first bar will be added in next versions but i love request for Vline,plz.

regards

this thread seems somehow appropriate to ask this question , my system is pretty old (1.8cpu 2RAM) and was thinking about buying a new one mostly because i can not run some indicators at the same time  (like goertzel & autocorrelation & SSA) . can upgrading system help with this issue or mt4 by nature has a hard time running them ?
Reason: