Ocean theory based indicators - page 43

mladen:
And I noticed that we can have a third type of filtering - filtering both price and cci. This version does that

Dearest MLADEN

Great man,once again you did a great job,bundle of thanks.

the middle SW with +/- 55 levels and lowest SW with zero level crossing signals.

this of your " unique creation filter " totally changed the whole story.

regards

mntiwana:
[...]

this of your " unique creation filter " totally changed the whole story.

regards

So, I hope the happy end is near and the story isn't written by R.R. Martin.

krelian99:
So, I hope the happy end is near and the story isn't written by R.R. Martin.

Dear Krelian

yes and you always help and encouraged me when ever i slipped out off the destination track,i also hope happy ending is so close around me,just,just and just one minor issue is pending (trailing) for that i am seeing towards BOSS,hope soon will be solved........ you know exact,any thing or any machine can not work properly when any of its required part is missing,regardless of part size,kind,importance.let us take a simple spring,that is used with foot accelerator paddle or foot break paddle in a car,how you can use and drive that new bmw with out that spring.lol.

so every mini/minor part is important at its place,same with my trail issue.

regards

Hi mntiwana 

First thank you very much for your advice and efforts

I try to use the new cci with the setting that you use , but the result was far away from yours

As shown  in the image below  .

If graciously, when your time allows give us the setting , thanks again .

Best regards .

Files:
new usd.jpg  597 kb

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for half hour my first above posts was invisible,just now when i posted again same reply,it appeared 2 same posts.

FNF2:

Hi mntiwana 

First thank you very much for your advice and efforts

I try to use the new cci with the setting that you use , but the result was far away from yours

As shown  in the image below  .

If graciously, when your time allows give us the setting , thanks again .

Best regards .

HI FNF2

be sure,i have always enough time for all of you fellows till i can have some strategy for my own for to trade live.

as for above setting,fortunately H1 EURUSD at this current spot/place is so favorable that even any second class indicator can be fit attractively visually, (i would like say it a best situation/spot for holy grail ILLUSTRATORS),honestly and sincerely i like inform all of my respectable friends,what you seeing here,it will not be as same attractive in other situations,as to my observation still "ift stoch mtf shadow 1_6" is going and performing far better than this of cci comparatively,though i am a big fan of cci and especially cci nma series and more especially with filter + all new prices is my best choice,but i dont know why IFT is winner....... but i must like request to MLADEN/MRTOOLS,if possible apply IFT formula to this of classic "cci nma alert mtf 1.2"

regards

if you still want and insist,i will be upload template as soon as possible.

mntiwana:

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for half hour my first above posts was invisible,just now when i posted again same reply,it appeared 2 same posts.

Yes, the issue is detected and they are working at it

mladen:

sebastianK

Try this version out

Thank you :)

This is a version of ocn nxc averages with bands, indicator has options for alerts and coloring of of the nxc on signal cross, slope,mid band cross, or upper/lower band cross(shown in picture). Put it in zip file hopefully the name won't be changed.

mrtools:

This is a version of ocn nxc averages with bands, indicator has options for alerts and coloring of of the nxc on signal cross, slope,mid band cross, or upper/lower band cross(shown in picture). Put it in zip file hopefully the name won't be changed.

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for this of ocn nxc averages pretty ver,especially new prices gave a lot of choices for different styles and so many choice for slope coloring too,great job......... if a filter on price can be applied.

can you plz remove my doubts about possible issue,when bands period exceeds from 75 or 100,every thing distorted in back history,do you think bar count limitations.

regards

Reason: