Various - page 82

KumoBreake:
this thread seems somehow appropriate to ask this question , my system is pretty old (1.8cpu 2RAM) and was thinking about buying a new one mostly because i can not run some indicators at the same time  (like goertzel & autocorrelation & SSA) . can upgrading system help with this issue or mt4 by nature has a hard time running them ?

It would not change much

Better to limit the bars on chart

nbtrading:

It would not change much

Better to limit the bars on chart

i have to disagree, it will help a lot, go for a 6700k and 16gb of ram, and you will not have any problem, mt4 is not optimized and a fast cpu for single thread SW is needed

thanks for replies

Regularized ema with filtering option added (example is using filter 1 on price and value)

ADXm with an addition of price choices for all the 3 prices that are used in calculation (floating levels used)

mladen:

ADXm with an addition of price choices for all the 3 prices that are used in calculation (floating levels used)

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding price choices,it helped and working pretty way,much appreciations.

do you think,fixed levels (+/- 85) in sw would be helpful ?

regards

mladen:

Regularized ema with filtering option added (example is using filter 1 on price and value)

A Histo-version would be very nice :)

krelian99:

A Histo-version would be very nice :)

OK. Will be made

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding price choices,it helped and working pretty way,much appreciations.

do you think,fixed levels (+/- 85) in sw would be helpful ?

regards

Did you try using very long look back for floating levels?

sebastianK:
Did you try using very long look back for floating levels?
did you found any abnormality by increasing long look back ?
Reason: