Various - page 72

mladen:
Will make one version with double smoothed nma

Thank You Mladen!

krelian99:
If the trend doesn't come to you, you have to go to the trend You can also change to a pair with an usually good correlation. If market isn't really clear to me, I look on the "sister-pair" which often makes decision much easier.

yes,there are not only sister pair but brother and in laws pairs too,;)

Here is a dmx using ocean nma that can be double smoothed too : dmx - ocn nma 2.ex4

Files:
ocn_dmx.png  103 kb

And a version that allows usage of nma fast or regular nma (double smoothing included in both cases) : dmx_-_ocn_nma_2_1.ex4

Files:

mladen:
And a version that allows usage of nma fast or regular nma (double smoothing included in both cases) : dmx_-_ocn_nma_2_1.ex4

I like this one but I am missing alerts

This is zero lag ema macd tape, the green solid line is the zl macd the thinner red line is the signal line, the dots are formed when the zl macd and signal line cross, the arrows in the center change color on zero line crosses, and alerts are when macd and signal lines cross.

morro:
I like this one but I am missing alerts

Or floating levels

apprentice coder:
Or floating levels

Here is this version. Not with floating levels but with this type of asymmetric signal lines : dmx_-_ocn_nma_2_2.ex4

Files:

mladen:

Here is this version. Not with floating levels but with this type of asymmetric signal lines :

mladen

Are you drunk or sleepy?

aitosin:

mladen

Are you drunk or sleepy?

?

Why? As far as I see all is OK with the version I posted and because of the histogram I think that this type of signal lines is better.

As of drinking : I do not remember exactly, but as far as I remember the last time I drank some alcohol (a beer if I am correct) was in 2001 - some 15 years ago. So, no, not drunk nor sleepy

Reason: