Various - page 73

mladen:

?

Why? As far as I see all is OK with the version I posted and because of the histogram I think that this type of signal lines is better.

As of drinking : I do not remember exactly, but as far as I remember the last time I drank some alcohol (a beer if I am correct) was in 2001 - some 15 years ago. So, no, not drunk nor sleepy

Excuse me, but what are you talking about?

You attached a wrong indicator originally didn't you?

aitosin:

Excuse me, but what are you talking about?

You attached a wrong indicator originally didn't you?

aitosin

I posted one post and in 5 minutes changed the post as soon as I noticed that the version 2 was attached instead of version 2_2. If you got that version, sorry, but what does that have to do with being drunk or anything similar? Anyway, the version 2_2 from that post is the correct one and it works exactly as it should

mladen:

Here is this version. Not with floating levels but with this type of asymmetric signal lines : dmx_-_ocn_nma_2_2.ex4

Interesting. Will be checking it. Thanks

mladen:

aitosin

I posted one post and in 5 minutes changed the post as soon as I noticed that the version 2 was attached instead of version 2_2. If you got that version, sorry, but what does that have to do with being drunk or anything similar? Anyway, the version 2_2 from that post is the correct one and it works exactly as it should

Dearest MLADEN

some times i really feel strange and astonished on peoples assumptions and expectations,what they getting what they offering,

regards

aitosin:

mladen

Are you drunk or sleepy?

disgusting...

aitosin:

mladen

Are you drunk or sleepy?

Consider this as an inappropriate appeal to Mladen.

Altosin, Respect you gotta earn my friend and Mr. Mladen has lots of it....

what's wrong with being drunk or/and sleepy?

aitosin:
mladen Are you drunk or sleepy?

Errare humanum est and mladen is human, we all are.

But mladen, what is when I want to invite you for a drink?

krelian99:

Errare humanum est and mladen is human, we all are.

But mladen, what is when I want to invite you for a drink?

I am always opened for tea drinking (in enormous quantities )

Reason: