Various - page 78

Rsioma averages - an upgraded version

mladen:

Rsioma averages - an upgraded version

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for this upgrade and yes,it is really upgraded ................. i tried to play a bit with DSEMA with and with out histo , not succeeded with suitable gradient colors so it is in normal colors (lowest 2 sw)

regards

Dear MLADEN,

Greetings...

Kindly, clarify me the settings for RWMA Smoothed IFT Indicator to get the signal as in the picture.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, INDIA

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear MLADEN,

Greetings...

Kindly, clarify me the settings for RWMA Smoothed IFT Indicator to get the signal as in the picture.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, INDIA

As far as I see, you are looking for signals on slope change. If the indicator you are talking about has alerts, almost sure that it has alerts on a slope too

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for this upgrade and yes,it is really upgraded ................. i tried to play a bit with DSEMA with and with out histo , not succeeded with suitable gradient colors so it is in normal colors (lowest 2 sw)

regards

Dear Mr.MNTIWANA,

Your indicator seems to be interesting...

How  I can get these indicators...

Kindly share with me...

Thanking you,

M. Mohamed Maideen, India

mladen:
As far as I see, you are looking for signals on slope change. If the indicator you are talking about has alerts, almost sure that it has alerts on a slope too

Dear Mr.MLADEN,

Thanking you for your quick reply.

I want the indicators as shown on the post No. 773.

Previously I took subscription with FOREX-TSD.

To get the above indicator which membership and which section I have to go subscribe.

Thanking you,

Dear Mr.Mladen

I needed the Histogram model, please kindly let me know, how I have to set that.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen

RSIOMA AVERAGES - HISTOGRAM TYPE NEEDED - REGARDING

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear Mr.Mladen

I needed the Histogram model, please kindly let me know, how I have to set that.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen

if you are talking about rsioma averages 1_3,it is already histo,with gradient style coloring....and your one member ship is enough to participate in any/every section/thread.

regards

mntiwana:

if you are talking about rsioma averages 1_3,it is already histo,with gradient style coloring....and your one member ship is enough to participate in any/every section/thread.

regards

Dear mntiwana Ji,

Thank you for your reply.

I want to set the chart as like the one in your previous post no. 773  SQUARE WAVE type.

To get that which indicators I have to use and its settings.

If there is any previous versions, kindly please share it with me.

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen, India.

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear Mr.Mladen

Thanking you,

Md.Maideen

I am afraid I do not understand

You have a histogram there already

Reason: