What indicator is this? - page 2

Some one was asking here about some secret indicator from ff including some other commercial site running by a commercial pretending coder,

so he and all other have to know,almost every indicator that using slow/fast periods like macd,osma,rsx (some versions) and alike,can be done like that just by applying two instances of a indi in same sw and invert periods of one and changing color to singular,no secret no holy grail at all,and the smart poster take a shot from trending market situation and hide indi name and parameters for to fooling around as always scammers/commercial do,almost he was using any of TSD originated MLADENs code,most likely to "MACD Digital Kahler" or can be any of such kind.

regards

mntiwana:
Some one was asking here about some secret indicator from ff including some other commercial site running by a commercial pretending coder,

so he and all other have to know,almost every indicator that using slow/fast periods like macd,osma,rsx (some versions) and alike,can be done like that just by applying two instances of a indi in same sw and invert periods of one and changing color to singular,no secret no holy grail at all,and the smart poster take a shot from trending market situation and hide indi name and parameters for to fooling around as always scammers/commercial do,almost he was using any of TSD originated MLADENs code,most likely to "MACD Digital Kahler" or can be any of such kind.

regards

That is the principle how solar winds joy works (and that is why it was called a 3 times repainter : solar wind repaints, then the first smoothing repaints and then the second smoothing repaints) : smoothing from left to right and then from right to left. What is funny is that people still fall for that thing ... since any smoothing from right to left will cause repainting regardless of what indicator is used as the basis

mladen:
Instead of solar wind use Ehlers fisher transform (that is the correct version)
dear mladen.

where can I get  Ehlers fisher transform indicator (the correct version) please give me a clue ...

Thank you very much

1225113:
dear mladen.

where can I get  Ehlers fisher transform indicator (the correct version) please give me a clue ...

Thank you very much
You can start from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page57

1225113:
Dear mladen,
One more... let me know what this indicator is? ... where can I get it?

Thank you in advance

These are two instances of some moving cross indicator,one empty and other filled.

Dear mladen,
One more... let me know what this indicator is? ... where can I get it?

Thank you in advance

mntiwana:
These are two instances of some moving cross indicator,one empty and other filled.
dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your attention
where I can get a similar indicator and the correct version please give me advice ...

Thank you very much

mladen:
You can start from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page57
Dear mladen,

Thank you for your attention,

Can be added arrows in the chart window, because there is a problem in my eyes (gluchoma) so rather not clearly see the color change.
Thank you very much...

1225113:
dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your attention
where I can get a similar indicator and the correct version please give me advice ...

Thank you very much

Almost so many MLADENs ribbon and rainbow versions form like that.

beware few warning exist.

Files:
CLOUD.zip  2 kb

mntiwana:

Almost so many MLADENs ribbon and rainbow versions form like that.

beware few warning exist.

Dear mntiwana,

Thank you very very very much...!!!

Waw,,,!!! This is the indicator most beautiful I've ever seen...

Reason: