Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 16

mladen

May you change the type of arrows when cross the "red dot line" and "green dot line", in this indicators "Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - mtf & alerts & ZigZag.mq4 " , because

....I

I think it has another significance,

.... when the short blue line dot green line, bottom-up, one means the beginning of an uptrend and the other when the blue line intersects the red line dot, from the bottom up, overbought?

... when the short blue line dot red line, top down, one signifying the beginning of a downtrend and the other when the blue line intersects the green dot line, from top to bottom, oversold?

May you make different arrows, as a type, not color

Request DZ Ehlers indis COG and Fisher Transform

Hi mladen,

could you also prepare the DZ versions of the Ehlers indis Center of Gravity and Fisher Transform ?

Boxter

Here is the Ehler's fisher transform first. It seems to be interesting with dynamic zones added

Boxter:
Hi mladen, could you also prepare the DZ versions of the Ehlers indis Center of Gravity and Fisher Transform ?

And here is the Center of gravity too

You will notice that it is not the Luis Guilherme Damiani's version used. The reason is that Damiani used one way of trying to "center" it around 0 (in order to make it oscillate around 0) I prefer using the original instead (attaching a document with an exact description of how the original is calculated too - so that the difference can be checked) since dynamic zone does a very good job of finding a "zero" line without altering the original center of gravity values

Here is the comparison of the Original (upper) and Damiani's version (lower). As you can see, they do look alike for same parameters except for the values (that is due to the addition that does not exist in the original)

regards

Mladen

simba

Posted the dynamic zone version of value charts here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page3

regards

Mladen

mladen:
simba

Posted the dynamic zone version of value charts here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page3

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Thanks,fantastic indicator,very precise when using divergences.

Regards

S

mladen,

Would it be possible to add alert to your Dynamic Zone - Jurik Volty when the volty crosses the "zero" line from below?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

In this one the signal line (which is a simple moving average of volty) is replaced with dynamic zone zero line and added up and down zone values (since it is showing volatility, I think in this case we should not call the "extra" values buy and sell - it all depends on market)
regards Mladen

Thank You mladen for Dynamic Zone Volty indicator.........

I have another request...........is it possible to make a T3 Trix Dynamic Zone indicator?

thanks,

jim

Files:

Jim

Here you go

I need to explain the changes done in the indicator : unfortunatelly, metatrader 4 does not allow us a non-zero based histogram in a separate window. All the histograms drawn in a separate window must have 0 as one of the values and that makes it useless for dynamic zone version since we are calculating the zero line all the time. For that reason I had to remove the histogram part from this version. Here is the comparison of the regular one and the dynamic zone version : the blue line in dynamic zone version corresponds exactly to the "trix" values (histogram part) of the regular version
Added alerts to compensate for the lack of histogram (the indicator will alert when zero line is crossed)

Try it out and see if that is what you had in mind

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
Thank You mladen for Dynamic Zone Volty indicator.........

I have another request...........is it possible to make a T3 Trix Dynamic Zone indicator?

thanks,

jim
Files:
Reason: