Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 9

wow! that was amazingly fast.

thanks for this, and also for the work you've done with ocean theory. I was curious, is there a way to adjust the nma period on the indicator independent of adjusting the nmm period?

very nice work.

mladen:
Fudo Here you go Zero line is replaced with 50% probability in this one (it seems to be useful that way - on a 1 hour chart first fast visual inspection seems to be showing faster and more accurate zero line crosses but also some other look back lengths and should be tested for full testing)
One parameter added that needs explanation :
ZoneOn:
0 - calculate dynamic zone of a natural market mirror (nmm)

1 - calculate dynamic zone of a nma (slower ocean average in this case) of a nmm

2 - calculate dynamic zone of a nmf (faster ocean average in this case) of a nmm

That way, a dynamic zone of any calculated value can be obtained. Of course the primary should be the nmm, but was curios what results would a dynamic zone of averages give

As of name - you are right, it was my error in the code : it is just in the short name of the indicator (and since this indicator is Natural Market Mirror it is obvious that the short name should be nmm so it is corrected too)

regards

Mladen

Mrtools and Mladen thank you for the wonderful indicators.

Mrtools and Mladen the dynamic levels of non-lag ATR indicator doesnt look correct to me.Am I correct, can you check please?Thanks.

dynamic range

Dynamic range mtf with jurik smoothed!

range on oma

Dynamic double range on oma on picture jurik range alongside oma range.

Mladen ,

Can you add dynamic levels to normalized deviation oscillator: Zigzag Targets

Many thanks.

biddick

Here you go
PS: Interesting zero line crosses

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen ,

Can you add dynamic levels to normalized deviation oscillator: Zigzag Targets

Many thanks.

mladen:
biddick Here you go
PS: Interesting zero line crosses

regards

Mladen

Many thanks Mladen,

Spearman Rank Correlation

Hi Mladen

Spearman Rank Correlation

Dynamic Zone Indıcators

Thanks

Dynamic zone CCI -add alarm

Dear Mladen,

can You add cross alarm when CCI crosses 50% line?

mladen:
Dynamic zone CCI

Since all the trading ways and systems I saw that are using CCI also depend greatly on zero line cross, I wander what would Woodie say on this one

bbjurek

bbjurek

Here you go

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

can You add cross alarm when CCI crosses 50% line?

bbjurek
Reason: