Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 11

Rvi

Mladen,

can You add dynamic zone to this indicator?

bbjurek

Files:
rvi_v1.mq4  4 kb

bbjurek

Here you go Added some more options :
ShowRviLine -> display RVI value or not

ShowSignalLine -> display RVI signal line value or not

DzOnSignalLine -> calculate dynamic zone on signal line (when set to true) or RVI value (when set to false)

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Mladen,

can You add dynamic zone to this indicator?

bbjurek
Files:

Thank You

Thanks Mladen

inverse fisher tr

Good day

it's good to be here.

Could you please implement dynamic zone to this one.

Thank you

many thanks mister Mladen.

mladen I LOVE the indi u did "dynamic zone inverse fisher of RSI" but it pegs my CPU to 70% and slows my pc to a crawl (and I have a quad-core 64 bit with 12GB ram!), is there any way to optimize that?

thanks

odysseus

odysseus

Sorry

The error in that indicator is purely my mistake and is of the kind that makes me ashamed. Line 149 of the indicator goes like this :
limit=MathMax(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);[/php]
and it should go like this :
[php]limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);
So, the only change is to use minimum of the 2 values not the maximum as it stands in the wrong one. The way it was posted it recalculated all the bars all the time. Here is the corrected one (no more CPU killer) But, also while at it decided to make one that uses jurik smooth for smoothing and not the usual moving average (it additionally lightens CPU usage since it avoids one instance of indicator usage) Here is the comparison of the 2 with default parameters :
regards

Mladen

odysseus11:
mladen I LOVE the indi u did "dynamic zone inverse fisher of RSI" but it pegs my CPU to 70% and slows my pc to a crawl (and I have a quad-core 64 bit with 12GB ram!), is there any way to optimize that?

thanks

odysseus

Alb?

mladen:
odysseus

Sorry

The error in that indicator is purely my mistake and is of the kind that makes me ashamed. Line 149 of the indicator goes like this :
limit=MathMax(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);[/php]
and it should go like this :
[php]limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);
So, the only change is to use minimum of the 2 values not the maximum as it stands in the wrong one. The way it was posted it recalculated all the bars all the time. Here is the corrected one (no more CPU killer) But, also while at it decided to make one that uses jurik smooth for smoothing and not the usual moving average (it additionally lightens CPU usage since it avoids one instance of indicator usage) Here is the comparison of the 2 with default parameters :
regards Mladen

Sorry to intrude in your exchange...Do you think it is a good idea to make it ALB Too?

S

Reason: