Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 19

fx40:
i download the lates verion of dll in first page wuold please tell me where i put inside metatrader file to be work

Fx40,

The dll file goes in experts/library folder.

mladen,

Is it possible to code a Dynamic Zone RSI of DEMA MACD?

I am attaching a DEMA MACD I had on my computer. Not sure if it is coded correctly or not.

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Been fooling around with some Amibroker formulas and found an interesting alternative to dynamic zones. Will use this post to introduce and compare the "Amibroker way" to "Stendahl way" of calculating dynamic zones

First of all, the basic indicator is a sort of RSI of MACD and is, as an idea, an interesting way of "normalizing" MACD to a desired range. I think that parameters itself do not need additional explanation, except for 2 : OBLevel and OSLevel : they are RSI levels and not zone levels, and are there to help point out when the predefined critical levels are reached - in combination with dynamic levels, one might find them useful. Since they (and the RSI of MACD) are the same in both indicators, they are pointing to over bought and over sold at same points and time. The difference is in the zones...

As an example here is a comparison of "Amibroker way" up and "Stendahl way" down. It seems that both have some points in which they are better but that I will leave everyone's judgment (after all, we do not seek for same things in indicators, so ... )
Calculation of the two are completely different and it is interesting that two completely different approaches give results that look similar at a first glance. The main difference is in the middle line in which I think that Stendahls way is better (for its speed of signals), but as I said, do not take my word and please test these for your self. PS : The "Amibroker version" is the one with "ab" in its name
Files:
dema_macd.mq4  3 kb

mrtools:
Fx40, The dll file goes in experts/library folder.

thank mrtools

i did that dll in experts/library folder

and indicator in experts/indicator

but not work

Can you check the experts tab of the terminal for messages (if there is some error it should write that error message there)?

Mladen

fx40:
thank mrtools

i did that dll in experts/library folder

and indicator in experts/indicator

but not work

its working now

thanks mrtools

thanks mladen

Jim

Here you go Made some changes in the appearance and used other code. Here is how it compares to the one you posted :
In this I kept the SignalMode at simple moving average (SMA) even though the original MACD should use exponential moving average (EMA_ for signal line. Just set the SignalMode to 1 in order to have an original MACD. Also, If you do not want the signal line set the SignalPeriod to less than or equal to 1 (it is useful in "dynamic zone mode" since in that I assume you are going to keep track of the macd itself and its relation to the zones. Here is how the dynamic zones dema macd with signal line turned off (upper) and turned on (lower) looks like
regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

Is it possible to code a Dynamic Zone RSI of DEMA MACD?

I am attaching a DEMA MACD I had on my computer. Not sure if it is coded correctly or not.

thanks,

jim
Files:

hi mladen,

I just wanted to say the DZ Ehler's pa Inverse fisher transform of RSI smoothed is a beautiful piece of work. I've had it on my chart this week and am liking it very much.

Cheers,

Fudo

ddz rsx

This was asked for in regular Elite section and don't think the double zone version was done yet.

mrtools

Could you put lines in "Double dynamic Rsx", like in "Smoothed Step Stochastic" when Gold line cross Grey Line (above from bellow --Red Line), and when Gold line cross Grey Line (bellow from above--Green Line) ?

Thanks

bebeshel:
Could you put lines in "Double dynamic Rsx", like in "Smoothed Step Stochastic" when Gold line cross Grey Line (above from bellow --Red Line), and when Gold line cross Grey Line (bellow from above--Green Line) ? Thanks

Bebeshel,

Here you go!

Reason: