Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 12

an alb version would be amazing.

thanks mladen, you are my hero!

odysseus

Simba

Here is this one

It is not alb but phase accumulation version (changed the jurik smoothed version for this one).

The thing I like about adapting with phase accumulation is that it is not linear (not like some cases when people use cyber cycle and them multiply it by 1.5 or 0.5 and expect to get results that are adapted to those coefficients) In PA half a cycle dos not mean that the period will be half (it entirely depends on data) hence it is adapting very well to changes in values. It always made me wonder why did not Ehlers come up with the idea to use it in this way, but, frankly, I am a bit proud he did not too : this way we (on TSD) have a unique way of finding cycles that nobody else has. Here is a comparison of the non-adaptive (upper) and the adaptive (lower)
regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Sorry to intrude in your exchange...Do you think it is a good idea to make it ALB Too? S

Mladen,

Can you add arrows to both pa inverse RSI indicators?Thanks.

Hi Mladen

Also alerts, please

Thanks

biddick:
Mladen, Can you add arrows to both pa inverse RSI indicators?Thanks.

mladen:
Dynamic zone DSS Bressert.

This indicator is no mystery. Its formula is know for a long time and has been used for a long time. Short description would go something like this :

The formula of this one is the following :
The reason why I decided to post it here is simple - charts like this one :
or like this one :
Sometimes, nature and some rather simple math shows things we never expected

Parameters :
StochasticLength- stochastic period

SmoothEMA- period of smoothing EMA used

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability1- probability for buy zone 1

DzStartBuyProbability2- probability for buy zone 2

DzStartSellProbability1- probability for sell zone 1

DzStartSellProbability2- probability for sell zone 2

PS: dynamicZone.dll necessary for this indicator can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread

Hi Mladen

I have this error : "negative argument for MathSqrt fuction " this occurs with usdjpy and usdchf but not with eurusd and gbpusd (5digits broker).

Any idea?

Flytox

There is no square root function in DSS Bressert nor does it exist in the dynamic zones calculation, so, my guess is that you are getting that message from some other indicator

regards

Mladen

Flytox:
Hi Mladen

I have this error : "negative argument for MathSqrt fuction " this occurs with usdjpy and usdchf but not with eurusd and gbpusd (5digits broker).

Any idea?

Mrtools may you put arrows at this indicator..."Dynamic Zone Ultra Trend 1 "

You could put an arrow when it hits the upper band and changes direction, and another time during the fall, rises and then begins to fall again ... just to revers ... when you touch the lower band and changes direction, and another when during the rise, fall and then starts up again ...

Thanks

Mrtools may you put arrows at this indicator..."Dynamic Zone Ultra Trend 1 "

You could put an arrow when it hits the upper band and changes direction, and another time during the fall, rises and then begins to fall again ... just to revers ... when you touch the lower band and changes direction, and another when during the rise, fall and then starts up again ...

Thanks

bebeshel:
You could put an arrow when it hits the upper band and changes direction, and another time during the fall, rises and then begins to fall again ... just to revers ... when you touch the lower band and changes direction, and another when during the rise, fall and then starts up again ... Thanks
bebeshel:
You could put an arrow when it hits the upper band and changes direction, and another time during the fall, rises and then begins to fall again ... just to revers ... when you touch the lower band and changes direction, and another when during the rise, fall and then starts up again ... Thanks

Hi Bebeshel,

Got your first message, just to inform you having trouble getting the arrows to work and not really sure if the indicator is coded correctly, have a suspicion it isn't right so after this post am removing it, till i am comfortable with it being right, right now don't look good and will leave it at that! Again my apologies for any inconvience caused!!

Ut

Not comfortable with indicator since not sure if it was coded right, so removed it so won't cause any harm.

Sorry for any inconvience!!!

Reason: