Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 15

mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go even though I do not think it is suitable for dynamic zone as other "non-step" indicators. There are 2 reasons for it : there are 2 stochastic in step stochastic (that issue is solved with an option to choose which stochastic you want to use for dynamic zones : the fast (violet) or slow (gray)) and also, due to the nature of step stochastic when periods of long unchanged values are entered, those values are simply producing same value for dynamic zone values (it is calculating value of an unchanged array of values and then it must be the same as the used values regardless of the probability)

Anyway, here it is (dynamic zones, mtf and alerts) Multi color is not possible in this one due to metatrader drawing buffer limitation (it would need 9 drawing buffers and metatrader allows only 8)
regards Mladen

Thanks Mladen

hi Mladen,

could u add arrows and alerts on midline/dotted line/ solid line cross to this indi? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Odysseus

Here you go You have 5 levels of alerts and 5 levels of arrows. Each level can be controlled separately (arrows and alerts independently) so I hope that it covers all the bases now Here is an example with all levels of arrows turned on
regards

Mladen

odysseus11:
hi Mladen,

could u add arrows and alerts on midline/dotted line/ solid line cross to this indi? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

awesome and perfect - thanks!

Odysseus

Actually Mladen, I just tried it out and it performs as designed, but there is a flaw, which was my fault for not describing my request more clearly

I am actually in need of RED arrows and sell alerts when the RED lines (dotted and solid) are broken FROM BELOW (only).

I need BLUE arrows and buy alerts when the GREEN lines (dotted and solid) are broken FROM ABOVE (only)

midline breaks are handled correctly tho

If you could change that I would really be grateful thanks!

Have a great weekend.

Odysseus

Mladen, thanks so much, your work is EXTREMELY appreciated!

and I feel like a true pain in the butt now, but I am unclear on the arrow/alert behavior as regards MTF.

I dont think its working right.

The following is a pic of the indo on an m1 chart with arrows on (first pic)...looks fine and the 2nd pic is the SAME chart but with the indi set to m5 timeframe..notice there are 2 spots where there SHOULD be 2 blue up arrows, but there ARE none. What am I missing here?

Odysseus

Files:
dzbress1.gif  36 kb
dzbress2.gif  30 kb

Jurik Volty Bands

Dear Mladen,

is if possible to make this indiacator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page41

in dynamic version?

Thanks

bbjurek

Mladen,

works perfect now, good to know Im *not* crazy...thanks so much again!

Odysseus

bbjurek

Can you elaborate a bit the idea, please. I mean, can you be a bit more precise which value(s) to use for dynamic levels

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

is if possible to make this indiacator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page41

in dynamic version?

Thanks

bbjurek

Jurik volty bands

Yes, Mladen You are right, sorry.

maybe You can add zig-zag function, similarly to dynamic zone indicators?

Reason: