Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 20

mrtools

I've been in longer period than the chart, and works better (to have a longer term trend), with ... 21 periods, it*s works better.

Life is a gift ...

Thanks

Ama, frama

Hi mrtools,

I would appreciate some adaptive alternatives to the Dynamic Zone MA nonlag indi:

a dynamic zone AMA (adaptive moving average) and

a dynamic zone FRAMA (fractal adaptive moving average)

a dynamic zone MAMA (MESA adaptive moving average)

a dynamic zone FAMA (following adaptive moving average)

I attached example indis. I expect a better trend selection wth them.

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb
frama.mq4  4 kb
mama_fama.mq4  4 kb

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

I would appreciate some adaptive alternatives to the Dynamic Zone MA nonlag indi:

Hi Boxter,

The first one is Dynamic zone KAMA its an Kaufmang Ama will make the regular Ama if you prefer.

Files:

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

Second is dynamic zone Frama.

Files:

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

Third and fourth dynamic zone mama and fama.

Files:

Dynamic DMX additional options

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add ForSymbol, alert and arrow options to your Dynamic DMX?

What I have in mind is the following:

For buys:

Alert if DMX crosses above zero line. Draw a lime-coloured up arrow (arrow code 241) x-number of pips below the bar where the cross-over occurred.

If DMX crosses above upper zone draw a yellow-coloured up arrow x-number of pips below the bar where the cross-over occurred. (I don't require an alert here but others may find it useful).

Alert if DMX crosses below upper zone. Draw a red-coloured 'X' (arrow code 251) x-number of pips above the bar where the cross-over occurred.

For sells:

Kindly do the opposite of above.

Alert if DMX crosses below zero line. Draw a lime-coloured down arrow (arrow code 242) x-number of pips above the bar where the cross-over occurred. Etc.

Could you also make a version that will work only in the chart window with the additional option of painting the bars where the cross-overs occurred.

Thanks again for your time and effort!

-spotforex

mladen:
Jim Here you go
PS: removed the ShowHistogram option from this. In metatrader 4 histogram in separate window can only be drawn around zero value and since in this one zero line is dynamic too (not fixed) option to draw dmx as histogram is left out

regards

Mladen

Thanks !

mrtools:
Third and fourth dynamic zone mama and fama.

Hi mrtools,

you rock again ! I will analyse them in a combination with the dynamic CCI. A combination of dynamic CCI and one of the dynamic adaptive MA could result in a pretty smart trend following EA.

spotforex

Here you go Added inverted option too (just in case). Every color of arrow is separately configurable and you can choose on which event you want arrows appear (crosses and reverts - zero line has only crosses up and down, no reverts, and arrows on zero line, upper zone and / or lower zone). Same options can be set for alerts too. That way you can precisely set what exactly do you want it to do

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please add ForSymbol, alert and arrow options to your Dynamic DMX?

What I have in mind is the following:

For buys:

Alert if DMX crosses above zero line. Draw a lime-coloured up arrow (arrow code 241) x-number of pips below the bar where the cross-over occurred.

If DMX crosses above upper zone draw a yellow-coloured up arrow x-number of pips below the bar where the cross-over occurred. (I don't require an alert here but others may find it useful).

Alert if DMX crosses below upper zone. Draw a red-coloured 'X' (arrow code 251) x-number of pips above the bar where the cross-over occurred.

For sells:

Kindly do the opposite of above.

Alert if DMX crosses below zero line. Draw a lime-coloured down arrow (arrow code 242) x-number of pips above the bar where the cross-over occurred. Etc.

Could you also make a version that will work only in the chart window with the additional option of painting the bars where the cross-overs occurred.

Thanks again for your time and effort!

-spotforex

This is dynamic zone chalkin money flow on T3 posted a version before but this one is using Mladen's adaptive T3, its better IMHO. Also added arrows on oversold or overbought and 4 different alert possibilities.

Files:

mrtools:
This is dynamic zone chalkin money flow on T3 posted a version before but this one is using Mladen's adaptive T3, its better IMHO. Also added arrows on oversold or overbought and 4 different alert possibilities.

Could you please advise how you change the code so that you have a H4 time frame on the indicator on the H1 chart?

Reason: