Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
artuab
artuab  

Do you know whether it is the same and similar indcator to Dynamic Zone one more avarge, but for Amibroker platform?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

artuab,

There is not (one more average does not exist anywhere else, only here in this section)

But you gave me the idea : will try to make it for amibroker (not promising since I do not have a "legal" amibroker, but will try) Will keep you updated whether I succeed or not

regards

mladen

artuab:
Do you know whether it is the same and similar indcator to Dynamic Zone one more avarge, but for Amibroker platform?
mindsalike
mindsalike  

Dynamic Zone from Laguerre

Hi mladen,

Can you please create a Dynamic Zone from Laguerre indicator ?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mindsalike

Here you go There is one deviation to your request. In "ACS1" version simple moving average is used for Laguerre RSI smoothing. It is good for a short smoothing periods (the default 2) and in that case adds a lag of just 1 bar, but it disables some better smoothing (since the lag introduced would be too big). Here is a comparison :
Default smoothing :
Smoothing 15 :
So I decided to use the version I have on my PC. Apart from that, the rest is the same (except for the speed : this one does not calculate MaxBars or all the bars on every tick)

PS: do not be alarmed with difference in look (upper and lower bounds) I simply like to see the upper and lower values hence I did not declare minimum and maximum and the it seem as if the bounds are further

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

mladen

mindsalike
mindsalike  

thanks mladen

mindsalike
mindsalike  

Code for Tradestation

Hi mladen,

is possible code the dynamic zone stochastic to be used in tradestation please ?

regards,

mcmalach
mcmalach  
mrtools:
Really starting to like this mod, been especially useful for confirmation. You'll need kase permission stochastic in indicators folder!

is there something else needed for this?

i have the indicators required the names are identical and yet i still just get a blank chart

William Snyder
William Snyder  
msquared:
is there something else needed for this? i have the indicators required the names are identical and yet i still just get a blank chart

Maybe the dynamicZone.dll and also do you have Allow dll imports checked, all i can think of if you have all the indicators.

Regards

mcmalach
mcmalach  
mrtools:
Maybe the dynamicZone.dll and also do you have Allow dll imports checked, all i can think of if you have all the indicators. Regards

ahhh yes i forgot to move my dll from my other account into this one

thank you!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  

DZ Rsx oma

Here's a DZ Rsx oma!

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

To add comments, please log in or register