Exit EA

Hi all

I have been trying to find an EA that will automatically take over the exit task on my manually placed trades.
I have tried to modify a few EA,s to suit my needs without success.

I trade using 3 mini lots and would like an EA that will close my trades at user defined points and also move my stop loss to user defined points at the same time.

For example I have entered a trade, I have placed my initial stop loss at 50 pips, my first Take Profit point is 15 pips, I would like the EA to exit one lot at this 15 pip point and move my stop loss to 20 pips.
Now the trade progresses and my second TP point is hit at 30 pips. I would like the EA to close another lot at 30 pips and move my stop loss to break even.
The trade moves on and my third target is hit at 45 pips where the EA would close the final lot.
It would be good if the Take profit points and Stop loss moves could be user defined.

I don’t know if anyone has come across an EA that will do this task, or if any of the programmers out there feel that this is a worthwhile project, I and possibly many others would greatly appreciate your efforts in developing this useful tool

I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer, Thanks.
Mark

How about opening two different trades, each at one lot, you can set up a take profit and stop loss for each. This will make it also that if you get disconnected, the trades still happen, you dont rely on your connection.

however I dont know how you would change stop losses to break even. You can try setting buy and sell limits though... Just open different amounts of lots to get the results you are aiming for