Requests & Ideas - page 65

thorcmt
thorcmt  
mladen:
brax64

Here you go

Added some things (parameters to control colors as an input, unified the labels with arrows (identifier) in order to allow multiple indicators on a same chart without overwriting each others labels, and made it a separate procedure, so it can easily be located and changed)

here is an example of 2 bb macds on a same chart (just set the arrowsIdentifier to unique value - that ID is used for labels as well as for arrows)
PS: removed the default 15 minute from the time frame in order to make it "undefined" by default (I think it is a bit more suitable that way for an average user) so you will have to revert it to 15 minute in the code in order to work as the one you posted

regards

Mladen

Mladen:

Can you add Jurik to this indicator so the MACD is using smoothed Jurik?

See post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page7

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

biddick

Here you go Made 2 versions : the on chart version and the separate version. The on chart version is simply adding up to 2 more bands (so it can have a total of 3 bands) controled by K_Sigma(n) parameters : if K_Sigma parameter is > 0, then a band with will be drawn on chart, otherwise it will be skipped) Here is how it looks with 3 bands on a chart
The separate version has that same options as the "on chart" version with an addition of 2 more options : zero binding (which is what resembles best to the one you posted : it looks like this)
and normalized version (which then looks like this)
If you turn the zero bind off, you are getting the same thing as the "on chart version" + the monitored price, but all that in a separate window

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen,

When you have time can you make an indicator like past regression deviated - separate indicator but with 2 poly-fit bands.So the multiplier of sigma will be 1.0 ,2.0,3.0,4.0.Addition to this, is it possible add normilazing option, something similar like the attached picture?

I hope it is not complicated.Many thanks and regards.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

thorcmt

It is already using Jurik smoothing in order to calculate macd. The version it is using (when SmoothDouble is set to false) is this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002 .

Double smoothing is adding to speed, but if you want to have it as a "regular" one simply set that parameter to false. To see the difference, see this example : upper is using the "regular" smoothing on a 30 minute chart and lower is a 1 hour double smoothed macd - roughly the speed is double but as you can see there is a lot of difference (it is not simply "double" - it depends on data mostly)
regards

Mladen

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Can you add Jurik to this indicator so the MACD is using smoothed Jurik?

See post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page7

Thanks
Files:
biddick
biddick  

Thank you very much Mladen

Files:
big_grin.gif 1 kb
brax64
brax64  

MM lines refrehing problem...

Hi everybody,

I've the Murray Math indicator attached that seems to have a refreshing problem; I mean the lines become shorter (seems that the right end of the lines didn't update the position each bar) and also (but I'm not sure about that) seems that didn't update the calculation when the Highs/Lows of reference changes with the time.

Now I need to change time frame once in a while to force the indi to recalculate.

Also the labels below the lines have the origin position in the middle, so I had to add spaces on the text to keep them aligned with the left end of the lines; there is a way to set the origin of the labels at the left side?

Could anybody have a look in the code and fixing it?

Your help is really appreciated!

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CrustallumKvs

Here you go Here is a comparison the the "on chart" version

PS: just to remind that filter type 4 is the additional "no-name" digital filter

regards

Mladen

CrustallumKvs:
Hi Mladen

Separate_Windows

Histogram And Alerts

Thanks...
CrustallumKvs
CrustallumKvs  
mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go

Here is a comparison the the "on chart" version

PS: just to remind that filter type 4 is the additional "no-name" digital filter

regards

Mladen

thanks mladen

cukecvn
cukecvn  

Hi Mladen,

Could you take a look at this indicator since I have already attatched it in my chart but it doesnt appear anything instead of black window.

Files:
osoma.mq4 3 kb
thorcmt
thorcmt  
mladen:
thorcmt

It is already using Jurik smoothing in order to calculate macd. The version it is using (when SmoothDouble is set to false) is this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002 .

Double smoothing is adding to speed, but if you want to have it as a "regular" one simply set that parameter to false. To see the difference, see this example : upper is using the "regular" smoothing on a 30 minute chart and lower is a 1 hour double smoothed macd - roughly the speed is double but as you can see there is a lot of difference (it is not simply "double" - it depends on data mostly)
regards Mladen

Sorry, I meant to ask to add Jurik to this indicator (BB-MACD):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page38

Thor

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

cukecvn

It needs the "One more average" indicator, except it (internally) renamed it to "OMA". Just take "One more average.mq4" indicator and name it "OMA.mq4" and it will work

regards

Mladen

cukecvn:
Hi Mladen, Could you take a look at this indicator since I have already attatched it in my chart but it doesnt appear anything instead of black window.