Requests & Ideas - page 61

Files:

Mladen

Well it really feels like Christmas here. Yet again I'm sure I'll learn from you by looking at your code. I had a quick look and I see you really did a hatchet job on my code hehe. I can't thank you enough for getting me out of the mind lock I had myself in. Your code works perfectly. Time for bed here so it looks like tomorrow is a day of learning for me.

Kind Regards

Rodney

Mladen,

I tried to do this myself but failed miserably.

Could you modify your current bbMACD (which is already awesome) in 3 ways for me ?

1) Use attached Turbo JMA as the MA method (or add it as a selectable method)

2) do a phase accumulation variant

3) do an adaptive lookback variant

I would SO appreciate this thank you!

Odysseus

MA on volume

Hi Mladen,

I've this volume indicator that actually is using 7 buffer so there's still one available...

Could you please add a moving average (the simple or exponential is enough) with period in external input?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Files:

brax64

Here you go If you set average period to > 0, it will show the average, otherwise it will work as before (so you can choose with average period if you want it visible or not)
regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

I've this volume indicator that actually is using 7 buffer so there's still one available...

Could you please add a moving average (the simple or exponential is enough) with period in external input?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Thanks a lot Mladen!

mladen:
brax64

Here you go

If you set average period to > 0, it will show the average, otherwise it will work as before (so you can choose with average period if you want it visible or not)
regards Mladen

Hi Mladen,

Could you help me to rewrite these indicators as I aware that its repaint the past

cukecvn

I already told that TTM scalper repaints (as any peeks seeking indicator it must repaint, there is no peek seeking indicator that does not do so)

As of solar wind joy : please reread the post at which I posted that "indicator" (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) I really do not have to add anything to what I said at that post about it

regards

Mladen

cukecvn:
Hi Mladen, Could you help me to rewrite these indicators as I aware that its repaint the past

Originally this was biddicks request

It took some time to convert it to function and to simplify it, but here it is. Originally igorad called it jurik bands I named it jurik volty bands since it describes better what is it actually. That is the reason for naming it differently. And since biddicks request was "can it be done as the Donchian channel was made into separate window", that is what is done
PS: if someone wants alerts to work then shift must be set to value different than 0 (in case of 0 shift there are no price break outs - here is an example of a chart with shift set to 1 and break outs are visible already)
Reason: