Requests & Ideas - page 609

Hello Mladen , im going through The latest news in elite and advanced elite section just to se if i missed something to try, and found the volatility quality index that ive tried many times before but it was written that it was an indicator that didnt zero itself out , that it had to go to itself zero point ( usually open price ) to change its colours from up/down trend .

And through my endless tests of band/envelopes/channel indicator when i want to create a qucik monster it could not be done because of its nature to go to open price before it changed or gave alerts , therefore the trades usually ended up when a new bar was formed.

So if you made it thorugh all of this reading , can the volatility quality index be made into a onchart channel / envelope indicator ?
Added the latest indicator i hope.

/ Timmy Hanke

sorry for writing again , dont want to be too much of a struggle .

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen , im going through The latest news in elite and advanced elite section just to se if i missed something to try, and found the volatility quality index that ive tried many times before but it was written that it was an indicator that didnt zero itself out , that it had to go to itself zero point ( usually open price ) to change its colours from up/down trend .

And through my endless tests of band/envelopes/channel indicator when i want to create a qucik monster it could not be done because of its nature to go to open price before it changed or gave alerts , therefore the trades usually ended up when a new bar was formed.

So if you made it thorugh all of this reading , can the volatility quality index be made into a onchart channel / envelope indicator ?
Added the latest indicator i hope.

/ Timmy Hanke

sorry for writing again , dont want to be too much of a struggle .

Timmy

The nature of the zero line vq simply does not make it suitable for the on-chart version

mladen:

Timmy

The nature of the zero line vq simply does not make it suitable for the on-chart version

do you know another indicator that dosnt need to zero itself out before it makes a change in direction ?

Dearest MLADEN

Can you please manage time to add arrows and Vlines (option to choice arrow or vlines) in your pretty version.it work so precisely when applied in short term ... some times so strange results that it predict 1 bar back :)

"adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf"

regards

timmyhanke:
do you know another indicator that dosnt need to zero itself out before it makes a change in direction ?
Whatever we transfer from sub-window to main chart will have a same problem : if it is not made as simple colored bars/candles, the original values are going to be lost, and all the estimation that comes from knowing the original values dynamics will be lost too

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you please manage time to add arrows and Vlines (option to choice arrow or vlines) in your pretty version.it work so precisely when applied in short term ... some times so strange results that it predict 1 bar back :)

"adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf"

regards

Hello mntiwana,

would you please  show me your settings of this indi that it should looks like in the picture? :)

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
Whatever we transfer from sub-window to main chart will have a same problem : if it is not made as simple colored bars/candles, the original values are going to be lost, and all the estimation that comes from knowing the original values dynamics will be lost too
Can it be made into a dynamic zone or floating level indicator?  It would be an interesting indicator if it could 😊

timmyhanke:
Can it be made into a dynamic zone or floating level indicator?  It would be an interesting indicator if it could 😊

Timmy

look in the picture,it is old one DZ VQ stridsman,it will be act and look like this.

mntiwana:

Timmy

look in the picture,it is old one DZ VQ stridsman,it will be act and look like this.

Can you share that indicator ny friend? 😊

timmyhanke:
Can you share that indicator ny friend? 😊

That is here.

regards

Reason: