Requests & Ideas - page 611

hello mladen,

please add showonlysymbolonchart option to this indicator.

Kind regards

Files:

mntiwana:

That is here.

regards

It's not showing on my chart.Build 1010.

Question no .1  why my  Forex Tsd account is not working 

Question 2    why i cannot download and watch Advance elite member area ?  as i want to download   "" Dynamic zone IFT of MP-Aroon oscillator  "  this indicator but failed  to go advance elite section and etc ..

Question 3 .  there is another indicator name  "   Stochastic CG 2 advanced indicator

this is in elite link section but when i go to this link and click to download page .. but it take to me at exclusive forum page .. how to resolve all this forum changes ? 

and in some pages i got that   the page is desnt  exist  404 page error 

saad007:
It's not showing on my chart.Build 1010.
thread name,page and post numbers.

naveed505:

Question no .1  why my  Forex Tsd account is not working 

Question 2    why i cannot download and watch Advance elite member area ?  as i want to download   "" Dynamic zone IFT of MP-Aroon oscillator  "  this indicator but failed  to go advance elite section and etc ..

Question 3 .  there is another indicator name  "   Stochastic CG 2 advanced indicator

this is in elite link section but when i go to this link and click to download page .. but it take to me at exclusive forum page .. how to resolve all this forum changes ? 

and in some pages i got that   the page is desnt  exist  404 page error 

All 2 indicators are attached here.

mntiwana:
thread name,page and post numbers.

saad007:

All is OK with that indicator

You have to have dynamiczones.dll in the libraries folder (the dll you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179876 ) and you have to have dll imports enabled in the indicators properties

redwed:

Kindly refer to this chart following.

I'm able to replicate the same result in CCFp. But, the problem that i want to rectify is the decimal in CCFp.

Pilotui shows 0.0661 as the maximal line, and CCFp shows 0.065527. That is two extra 'unneeded' decimal in CCFp.

I use pilotui to calculate ROC from one point to another. For example, here is the screenshot of my excel findings:

I took pilotui reading and make them as round numbers. The number would be more easy to read, than using data from CCFp.

That's why i ask for the mtf version of pilotui if you're free to do it.

Thanks for following my explanation.

Add this line :

IndicatorDigits(4);

At the start of init procedure

mladen:
I can not promise anything. Will try and will get back on this subject with what was the result
OK mladen, i wish you could end up with something good out of this... i am grateful for your time...

Hi mladen.

I need your help in adding few functions to a trade manager am already using.

I need an indicator to be added to the trade manager to be used essentially for exits, and few other additions, I hope you will find time out of your busy schedule to take a look and help.

Find attached the trade manager and the indicator plus a text file with the detail instruction.

Thanks. 

Files:
Coding.zip  13 kb
Reason: