Detach Charts?

Does anyone know if there is a way of detaching charts from MQL5; say for example i have 3 monitors and want to display charts on all three of them, but cant drag them out of the programs main window?

Anyone know of a work-around for this? I mean everyone works with multiple monitors these days; i find it strange that MQL5 basically restricts you to using just one.

Aaronsebaronse:

Does anyone know if there is a way of detaching charts from MQL5; say for example i have 3 monitors and want to display charts on all three of them, but cant drag them out of the programs main window?

Anyone know of a work-around for this? I mean everyone works with multiple monitors these days; i find it strange that MQL5 basically restricts you to using just one.

You can't detach a chart from main window. Maybe it's possible to extend main MT5 window on your 3 monitors, then use : Window menu (MT5) and Tile Vertically ?

Otherwise use 3 differents platforms, 1 for each monitor.

angevoyageur:

You can't detach a chart from main window. Maybe it's possible to extend main MT5 window on your 3 monitors, then use : Window menu (MT5) and Tile Vertically ?

Otherwise use 3 differents platforms, 1 for each monitor.

Cheers...yeah i think i will try the later. I can't stretch the platform because the main monitor has a different aspect ratio from the other two, hence half of the platform is cut off when i drag it accross. I cant change this as its just a consequence of the video cards i am using (cheap and cheerful vga adaptors). So i suppose i will install another mql and work from there.

Thanks mate. 

Reason: