Requests & Ideas - page 668

rishi1:

hello, mladen

i found STLM_hist + alerts + arrows mtf indicator from your forum,

it is nice indicator but when i try to attach 2 indicators in single subwindow with different time frame settings its centerline does not overlap on single line as you can see in attached image. both becomes bit up and down as center line does not overlap.

is it possible to change it so that centerline remains the same and overlapping is perfect.

attaching here the indicator and the image.

thanks in advance for nice work you are doing in this forum by providing lots of indicators and coding help.

rishi1

I think it is because of no bound limits but moderators can better guide us.

any way you can limit these like here in picture,their zero line will be same equal then but you will not be see their peaks (extreme up/down degrees)

regards

Mr.Mlanden,

1) Could we have a section to MT5 EAs ? I only found MT4 experts here.. ;-(

2) Could this MT4 expert be ported to MT5? it's seems very interesting  ?

Files:

baraozemo:

Mr.Mlanden,

1) Could we have a section to MT5 EAs ? I only found MT4 experts here.. ;-(

2) Could this MT4 expert be ported to MT5? it's seems very interesting  ?

Please check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page18

thanks mntiwana for your help.

yes you are right by setting as per your guidance it is partly solve problem of overlapping but not able to see peaks  and bottoms.

and with smaller timeframe overlapping on larger time frame the problem is more.

hello mlden,

i think you can solve the problem and help out.

hoping to see your reply whenever you find some time for it.

as always i think you will be able to change settings in indicator.

thanks.

hello mladen,

is it possible to overlap indicator without changing values in fixed minimum and fixed maximum box as mntiwana has suggested.

is it possible to make indicator settings such that without changing values in above boxes indicator overlaps in different time frames in single subwindow.

waiting for your reply eagerly.

thanks.

rishi1:

hello mladen,

is it possible to overlap indicator without changing values in fixed minimum and fixed maximum box as mntiwana has suggested.

is it possible to make indicator settings such that without changing values in above boxes indicator overlaps in different time frames in single subwindow.

waiting for your reply eagerly.

thanks.

Not possible.

Dear Mladen,

thank you for your tips about EA jobs..  I will try it soon the job conversion, If I can't convert it I first.. lol , I will try it.

Could you convert this MT4 indicator do MT5?

it's really traces support & ressitance better than other  MT5 components that I have used...  

if possible the mt5 version, please, change "small points" to lines / dots..etc.. better visualization than this ugly small balls

ok.

thanks mladen for your reply

baraozemo:

Dear Mladen,

thank you for your tips about EA jobs..  I will try it soon the job conversion, If I can't convert it I first.. lol , I will try it.

Could you convert this MT4 indicator do MT5?

it's really traces support & ressitance better than other  MT5 components that I have used...  

if possible the mt5 version, please, change "small points" to lines / dots..etc.. better visualization than this ugly small balls

Try something like this

Reason: