Requests & Ideas - page 610

XOXOXO:

Hello mntiwana,

would you please  show me your settings of this indi that it should looks like in the picture? :)

Thank you in advance.

Here is indicator with template but it is on ver 3.1

regards

Hello people, hello dear mladen, thank you again for making the HP mtf.. This indicator is really helpful, with the proper settings it can show you reversals or even trends... Dear mladen you already know these. I have an idea and i would like to ask you if it's possible somehow to make this indi oscillator with zero, +100, and -100 levels, or if you can hook it up to a value chart indicator... If it's possible to do it i believe it could be really nice...

Files:
HP_2.mq4  3 kb

AlexDemo:

Hello people, hello dear mladen, thank you again for making the HP mtf.. This indicator is really helpful, with the proper settings it can show you reversals or even trends... Dear mladen you already know these. I have an idea and i would like to ask you if it's possible somehow to make this indi oscillator with zero, +100, and -100 levels, or if you can hook it up to a value chart indicator... If it's possible to do it i believe it could be really nice...

I can not promise anything. Will try and will get back on this subject with what was the result

Hello sir mladen and mtools.

Can you make out mtf version complete with interpolate function from this indicator? Thank you.

redwed:

Can you make out mtf version complete with interpolate function from this indicator? Thank you.
but it does calculate all Tfs as far i see...

NicoleDeinhard:
but it does calculate all Tfs as far i see...
Nope. The setting is just for each tf. For example, if you change h1 per/fast setting, it will not disrupt your m15 readings...

It is a great indicator to use too!

redwed:

Did you try some of the ccf(p) indicators?

mladen:
Did you try some of the ccf(p) indicators?

yes i tried them already. But I'm more attracted to pilotui.

CCFp, CC and other related to them.

Compare this:

for pilotui i used setting
Smoothed
Typical Price
h1_per is 32
h1_fast is 3

On the other hand, CCFp 2.04 mtf:
Mamethod 2
Mafast 3
Maslow 5
Price 5
h1_per is 32
and h1_fast is 3

So, how can i get same reading on both indicators? I've been focusing on pilotui for quite some time now. The reading on CCFp/CC is too small and has too many decimal point.

redwed:

yes i tried them already. But I'm more attracted to pilotui.

CCFp, CC and other related to them.

Compare this:

for pilotui i used setting
Smoothed
Typical Price
h1_per is 32
h1_fast is 3

On the other hand, CCFp 2.04 mtf:
Mamethod 2
Mafast 3
Maslow 5
Price 5
h1_per is 32
and h1_fast is 3

So, how can i get same reading on both indicators? I've been focusing on pilotui for quite some time now. The reading on CCFp/CC is too small and has too many decimal point.

pilotou is using automatic settings depending on time frames. Use manual settings

Kindly refer to this chart following.

I'm able to replicate the same result in CCFp. But, the problem that i want to rectify is the decimal in CCFp.

Pilotui shows 0.0661 as the maximal line, and CCFp shows 0.065527. That is two extra 'unneeded' decimal in CCFp.

I use pilotui to calculate ROC from one point to another. For example, here is the screenshot of my excel findings:

I took pilotui reading and make them as round numbers. The number would be more easy to read, than using data from CCFp.

That's why i ask for the mtf version of pilotui if you're free to do it.

Thanks for following my explanation.

Reason: