Requests & Ideas - page 586

Sihotech:

Hi,

Could you please add vertical lines to this indicator when the color changes. The line will be of the color of the histogram change.
Simple request but would help when using price action to confirm signals.

Thank you so much 

Have this version with lines. The lines color can be user controlled.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help you guys give on here. 

Hello guys, I have post my question on another thread already, but maybe here I will get some help so, I need help with ReversalFractals indicator, many of you are probably familiar wit this indicator, it works pretty much like fractals. My problem is the indicator shows signal at the beginning of next candle even when it's set on False at CalculateOnBarsClose, I would like to ask if there is any way to make it appears at the end of the past candle, just couple seconds earlier since right now signal appears when next candle opens ( maybe it's not a big deal to see that signal while it's forming at last candle). I would really appreciate if any of you could make it, it is very important to me.

Picture shows when current signal appears, I would like to see it before that trigger bar is open, even just couple seconds before  :

mj0233:

Hello guys, I have post my question on another thread already, but maybe here I will get some help so, I need help with ReversalFractals indicator, many of you are probably familiar wit this indicator, it works pretty much like fractals. My problem is the indicator shows signal at the beginning of next candle even when it's set on False at CalculateOnBarsClose, I would like to ask if there is any way to make it appears at the end of the past candle, just couple seconds earlier since right now signal appears when next candle opens ( maybe it's not a big deal to see that signal while it's forming at last candle). I would really appreciate if any of you could make it, it is very important to me.

Picture shows when current signal appears, I would like to see it before that trigger bar is open, even just couple seconds before  :

mj0233

The way it is made (and how it is calculated), it can not be done the way you want it

mladen:

I did not try it with qema (the ocean indicators)

Maybe will make a version of ocean nma with nema (that allows to have ema, dema, tema, qema, ... (nnn)ema) so that we can see what is the impact of that type of filtering to the result

Dearest MLADEN

Plz,when possible for you to manage time,have a try applying nema to nma (ocean indicators) i am curious to find what results it produce.

regards

Would it be possible to code a detrended moving average.

mladen:

mj0233

The way it is made (and how it is calculated), it can not be done the way you want it

that's too bad, but maybe there is any other indicator that works  similar which shows signal while candle is still forming, maybe anyone has something like that ?? 

mj0233:
that's too bad, but maybe there is any other indicator that works  similar which shows signal while candle is still forming, maybe anyone has something like that ?? 
Sorry, but nothing similar

ludwigvan:
Would it be possible to code a detrended moving average.
Would you mind explaining the idea (with math rules) a bit more?

mladen:

Also, here is the upgraded dss of nma (with filter options added)

Dearest MLADEN

Today i experiment with different settings with this of your pretty version,seems so nice,can you be more kind as always by adding a option for arrow and or Vlines when changing slope colors.

regards

Reason: