Requests & Ideas - page 581

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation  ........... what about qema.

regards

mntiwana

I am afraid I do not understand. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

mladen:

mntiwana

I am afraid I do not understand. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry,i was not able to make you understand exactl,i asked if there is QEMA (quad/quadruple ema) coded by you.

same as ema,dema,tema,qema ......... and if yes,what results you expect if used within ocean indicators in place tema.just a question.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry,i was not able to make you understand exactl,i asked if there is QEMA (quad/quadruple ema) coded by you.

same as ema,dema,tema,qema ......... and if yes,what results you expect if used within ocean indicators in place tema.just a question.

regards

I did not try it with qema (the ocean indicators)

Maybe will make a version of ocean nma with nema (that allows to have ema, dema, tema, qema, ... (nnn)ema) so that we can see what is the impact of that type of filtering to the result

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page385

Thank you very much for your help mladen... It is really fast responses.

I really appreciate it.

Best Regards, Susan

Mladen-Mrtools,

Would it also be possible to add the usual filters to these babies :

the DSS of NMA and the DSS of Averages

I already have spent hours and hours to the DSS Bressert with filter and am quite happy with the results.

With those other two I would have to spend more time, but it might be worth it ...

Wulong10:

Mladen-Mrtools,

I already have spent hours and hours to the DSS Bressert with filter and am quite happy with the results.

With those other two I would have to spend more time, but it might be worth it ...

Wulong

I love if we request for filters in latest ver of  "dss of averages 1_5" that have double alert and sound file on choice.

regards

Wulong10:

Mladen-Mrtools,

mntiwana:

Wulong

I love if we request for filters in latest ver of  "dss of averages 1_5" that have double alert and sound file on choice.

regards

It will be made

GREAT ! Fantastic news after my dinner. I wonder when you have time to eat ?

mladen:

I did not try it with qema (the ocean indicators)

Maybe will make a version of ocean nma with nema (that allows to have ema, dema, tema, qema, ... (nnn)ema) so that we can see what is the impact of that type of filtering to the result

Dearest MLADEN

If i remember exact,do you means nema that using depth (1 to 49) for different EMAs,an single indicator (nema) for all EMAs.really it would be a interesting experiment.

regards

here is your zerolag nema ver for users to try.

Files:

Here is the dss of averages (with the latest set of averages and prices included) with filters added

Files:
Reason: