Requests & Ideas - page 582

Also, here is the upgraded dss of nma (with filter options added)

Files:

mladen:

Also, here is the upgraded dss of nma (with filter options added)

Dearest MLADEN

So much and much thanks for applying filters and more upgrading all 2 versions,you are pretty enough kind as always.let us try experimenting these unique tools.

regards

Oh my God ! It will take me months to test these ! Anyway, it's one of my hobbies ...

MERCI BEAUCOUP !!

Wulong 

good evening big boss ( MLADEN ) .

I want ask you about indicator forex NN , I compare this one with other indicator called Trline_norm

When I add moving average 20 for both and play with setting  they are very close to be the same .

Is there anything you can make ( magic touch ) for this forex NN to be more similar to this Trline_norm.mq4 which is  our big fan ,  old friend       solar wind

I know that I ask here for holy grail . . . . . . . . excuse my greediness please .

Files:

Would it be possible to create a three period RSI of a one period ROC ? Make the periods for RSI and ROC variable; use RSI 0 - 100 format. I would like to see if this simple indicator would have any value in  terms of short term directionality.

ludwigvan:
Would it be possible to create a three period RSI of a one period ROC ? Make the periods for RSI and ROC variable; use RSI 0 - 100 format. I would like to see if this simple indicator would have any value in  terms of short term directionality.

ludwigvan

What does the "three period rsi" mean?

Do you mean rsi(3) of a roc?

FNF2:

good evening big boss ( MLADEN ) .

I want ask you about indicator forex NN , I compare this one with other indicator called Trline_norm

When I add moving average 20 for both and play with setting  they are very close to be the same .

Is there anything you can make ( magic touch ) for this forex NN to be more similar to this Trline_norm.mq4 which is  our big fan ,  old friend       solar wind

I know that I ask here for holy grail . . . . . . . . excuse my greediness please .

It can be made similar only if it starts using solar wind, and, hence, starts repainting as bad as solar wind

Dear friends,

If possible can you add alerts inputs (sound, push, mail, popup etc.) this indicator please?

By the way, is there a updated new version? (stepma_sashken_v3 etc.) 

Files:

Dear Mladen,

I find this somewhere on the internet. And if you have time, i want you put your magic in it.

Is it possible to add your famous filter ?

Thanks a lot ! 

Files:
IFTC 2.mq4  11 kb

oguz:

Dear friends,

If possible can you add alerts inputs (sound, push, mail, popup etc.) this indicator please?

By the way, is there a updated new version? (stepma_sashken_v3 etc.) 

oguz

That is a very, very old version of step ma. Better to use some of the newer versions

Reason: