Requests & Ideas - page 580

fmsfx:

Since the new MT4 builds alot of my indicators have nothing but issues now. Here is one that I use for Pivot and S/R levels. It gets the typical zero divide error once on the chart as well as not displaying the price value at the Pivot and S/R levels. I have messed around with it to figure it out but just cant do it. Could someone take a look and see if this can be a simple fix please. No errors just 7 warnings.

fmsfx

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:

fmsfx

Try it out now

Zero divide is now gone....i made a pic to show how the pivot and S/R were displayed on the chart. Hope this helps.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5466066/gbpusdi-h1-tw-corp

fmsfx:

Zero divide is now gone....i made a pic to show how the pivot and S/R were displayed on the chart. Hope this helps.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5466066/gbpusdi-h1-tw-corp

Yes, and after fixing the zero divide error, it shows it that way. Here is an example from my terminal

mladen:

Yes, and after fixing the zero divide error, it shows it that way. Here is an example from my terminal

Here is what it looks like on mine. I'm using TradersWay as a broker so not sure if that has anything to do with displaying the values. But thank you for the zero divide fix and now I can run the indy back on all my charts. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5466085/gbpusdi-h1-tw-corp

mntiwana:

Honey Wulong

Thanks for early response,i love if you add this of adaptive rsx oma in your huge flagship fleet,it is really a good candidate for filtering some thing...... and orange line parameters are in your hand,you can keep it away/close to,as much you want or how suits you.lol.

regards

Thanks for the tip, when I have time will look at it, but I already had added Rsx Oma earlier but discarded it.

For my goal DSS of RSI, DSS Bressert with filter (amazing one), DSS of NMA and CCI Nma are the best. 

Regards from Wulong 

Wulong10:

Thanks for the tip, when I have time will look at it, but I already had added Rsx Oma earlier but discarded it.

For my goal DSS of RSI, DSS Bressert with filter (amazing one), DSS of NMA and CCI Nma are the best. 

Regards from Wulong 

Yes man,all those 2 + 2 are my favorite ones too especially NMA ......... however i think nma (cci nma alert mtf 1.2) still needs one favor (IFT) from respectable moderators.

regards

mntiwana:

Yes man,all those 2 + 2 are my favorite ones too especially NMA ......... however i think nma (cci nma alert mtf 1.2) still needs one favor (IFT) from respectable moderators.

regards

mntiwana

Try this on out :)

mladen:

mntiwana

Try this on out :)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for applying IFT,it is working well,your greatness.

regards

I have an question regarding using TEMA in ocean indicators,why tema is mostly used in these series ........ if there is some thing like QEMA coded by you.quad/Quadruple of ema (ema,dema,tema,qema) and if used within ocean indicators,what result you expect.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for applying IFT,it is working well,your greatness.

regards

I have an question regarding using TEMA in ocean indicators,why tema is mostly used in these series ........ if there is some thing like QEMA coded by you.quad/Quadruple of ema (ema,dema,tema,qema) and if used within ocean indicators,what result you expect.

regards

For some reason, Pat Rafalowitch (the coder that made it based on Jim Slomans instructions) decided to use tema as a price filter. And it seems to be working nice :)

mladen:
For some reason, Pat Rafalowitch (the coder that made it based on Jim Slomans instructions) decided to use tema as a price filter. And it seems to be working nice :)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation  ........... what about qema.

regards