Requests & Ideas - page 583

LittleCaro:

Dear Mladen,

I find this somewhere on the internet. And if you have time, i want you put your magic in it.

Is it possible to add your famous filter ?

Thanks a lot ! 

LittleCaro

Will check (it is already using Fourrier transform - as a mean of being a filter, it is one of the best filters, so I don't know what would be the result - if it would benefit from additionally filtering). As soon as I have some results will get back with it

mladen:

oguz

That is a very, very old version of step ma. Better to use some of the newer versions

Oh! :(

Thank you for important info.

I want to "same format" stepma indicators. Can you give me some links please?

oguz:

Oh! :(

Thank you for important info.

I want to "same format" stepma indicators. Can you give me some links please?

Check these threads for some of the first versions of step ma :

Is the histo version of this indicator already made??

Please help... 

LittleCaro:

Dear Mladen,

I find this somewhere on the internet. And if you have time, i want you put your magic in it.

Is it possible to add your famous filter ?

Thanks a lot ! 

Here is a version with filter(s). try it out (on the example there are 4 possible states)

Files:

mladen:

Check these threads for some of the first versions of step ma :

Sorry but they are very old stepma indis? (between the years 2005 and 2012 etc.) :(

Where i can find latest stepma indicators? 

PS: Is attached stepMA indicator latest version?

Files:

oguz:

Sorry but they are very old stepma indis? (between the years 2005 and 2012 etc.) :(

Where i can find latest stepma indicators? 

PS: Is attached stepMA indicator latest version?

oguz

The latest step ma indicators are posted at the elite indicators thread (quite a few versions, including the pdf versions)

mladen:

Here is a version with filter(s). try it out (on the example there are 4 possible states)

Thank you very much !

This is absolutely great ! 

mladen:

ludwigvan

What does the "three period rsi" mean?

Do you mean rsi(3) of a roc?

The ROC would be the input used to calculate the RSI. The indicator is found in Laurence Connors book Street Smarts; it's used as a short term (1 or 2 day) flip in prices. If you have access to book, take a look at momentum pinball section.  

Dear Mladen,

Can you please update this indicator with latest set of averages?

Thank you very much.

Reason: