Requests & Ideas - page 515

Diki:
Hi Mladen,

This is a trading sessions indicator. Would you be kind to add these modifications to it:

1. The option to print the pip ranges of the session above/below and inside/outside the range box. They currently print only at the bottom.

2. The option to set the session in Hour:minutes format for example 8:15 to 12:30.

The current version works only with round numbers for hours only and they have to be 2 hours apart.

3. Option to have session in minutes not 2 hours apart which is the current minimum.

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to your reply.

Diki.

sessions.mq4

Diki

If I am not mistaken, a few version doing what you need were already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178146

mladen:

Diki

If I am not mistaken, a few version doing what you need were already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178146

Thank you for your prompt reply Mladen.

Unfortunately none of those indicators do what I'm looking for. They either print boxes or lines and print price instead of pips.

I would really appreciate if you do your magic on the indicator I've attached in my previous post.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your effort boss

Diki:

Thank you for your prompt reply Mladen.

Unfortunately none of those indicators do what I'm looking for. They either print boxes or lines and print price instead of pips.

I would really appreciate if you do your magic on the indicator I've attached in my previous post.

Thanks again.

Diki

If you use buffers (like the one you posted), then the lines (sessions) can not overlap unless a pair of buffers is allocated for each session. Since the number of "sessions" is not a known in some cases, then the usage of objects (like those from that thread) is the only reasonable solution for variable number of sessions that can overlap - and that is why coders use that solution : to allow any time start/end and to allow overlapping

timmyhanke:
This indicator is an absolute beast , is it possible to add smooting or something so we can add diffrent averages to it ?

Timmyhanke, this is a version with the averages added with the double smooth option.

asymmetric_average_bands_alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools:

Timmyhanke, this is a version with the averages added with the double smooth option.

asymmetric_average_bands_alerts__arrows.ex4

Thank you Mrtools !

mladen:

mandagozu81

Try it out : average_range_mtf.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen,

I have an interesting idea. Can we have a "average of average range indicator" which plots the average value of several average ranges.

Eg: Inputs tab

Average range periods: 10,20,30

In this case if average range 10 is 500 average range 20 is 600 average range 30 is 1000

the average of average range indicator will plot the average of these three values (500 + 600 + 1000) divided by 3.

Hope the idea is interesting for you and looking forward to hear from you about it.

mandagozu81:

Thank you very much Mladen,

I have an interesting idea. Can we have a "average of average range indicator" which plots the average value of several average ranges.

Eg: Inputs tab

Average range periods: 10,20,30

In this case if average range 10 is 500 average range 20 is 600 average range 30 is 1000

the average of average range indicator will plot the average of these three values (500 + 600 + 1000) divided by 3.

Hope the idea is interesting for you and looking forward to hear from you about it.

Will check what results will it give us when applied to real data

Hi mladen

Can you update this news indicator please?

oguz:
Hi mladen Can you update this news indicator please?

oguz

Since the new TSD was made, news are not available as before

Developers are working on an even newer TSD (I am testing the beta already and it will be much faster than now) and with that new TSD there will be new (run-time) calendar too, and then the news reader will be updated too

Reason: