How to run script with prefix and suffix pair? - page 4

Fernando Carreiro:

As you said it yourself. Don't give them the "fish", teach them instead!.

I did offer to to teach how to "fish", but only Keith answered and said it was not necessary.

You however, did not ask to be taught how to "fish". You asked for the "fish" itself. So I said no!

You thought I wanted to learn how to do it from you ?!
You get the point completely wrong.
I present an idea to the person asking about how he can solve it. You write that my clue is missing, in some cases it cannot be the solution on its own. And I'm telling you, would you write the complete solution here?
And you say no.
Here we are already back to the main point. You can guide or give an idea here, but we have to admit that the only solution and the right way may not be what we know.
You don't even share your knowledge, but you can criticize someone else. On the other hand, I show the solution of at least some of them. He will learn how to utilize the knife as a screwdriver, who knows or is interested in coding, even if a little.
Whatever you write from now on, I will not write an answer on this subject. Best regards.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

I think that your posts just prove that StringSubstr() cannot be used to determine whether a symbol has a prefix/suffix.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: