[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1123

Abzasc:

Mm-hmm. Got it. What I don't get. Outside will be deleted because it's not referenced, inside won't work because.

I'd like a sample, huh?

Outside will be deleted because you don't use it, I mean you don't invoke it from anywhere, is that clear?

int start()
  {
//----
  My_function(2);
//----
   return(0);
  }
  int My_function (int a, bool b=true, int c=1, double d=0.5)
   {
   return(0);
   }

Come on guys, I don't think it's that hard for you to do.

kaln82:
Come on guys, I don't think it's that hard for you to do.
What formula exactly? Every symbol in the code is a formula.

Abzasc:

Mm-hmm. Got it. What I don't get. Outside will be deleted because it's not referenced, inside won't work because.

I'd like a sample, eh?

You have a beautiful, huge and heavy concert grand piano. You're going skiing and you're not taking the piano with you...

The compiler's made sure you're not going on a ski trip with a piano... If you don't need the piano (it's not called anywhere), then there's no reason to bring it with you (it's removed from the EA code)...

How about this sample? :)))))

Techno there is a formula for calculating levels in Gunn, with the addition of an index, how it calculates the levels is a mystery, you enter the price and it calculates and sets the levels in a given order, I just need a simple mathematical formula, not a software

here's the turkey itself

kaln82:
here's the indicator itself
If one of the currencies in a Yen pair, the starting price is multiplied by 1000, otherwise by 100000. The resulting price=the square root of the starting price minus the factor, the whole expression is squared. (see picture)

If the mapping is down then the factor above is added, not deducted.

Again, if one of the currencies is in the yen pair this final price is divided by 1000, otherwise it is divided by 100000

A factor is a sequence of numbers starting from 0 and each successive number is an addition of 0.56

Thank you very much.
Techno:
If one of the currencies in a Yen pair, the starting price is multiplied by 1,000, otherwise by 100,000. the resulting price=the square root of the starting price minus the factor - the whole expression is squared. (see picture)

If the mapping is down then the factor above is added, not deducted.

Again, if one of the currencies is in the yen pair this final price is divided by 1000, otherwise it is divided by 100000

Factor is a sequence of numbers starting from 0 and each successive number is an addition of 0.56

I can't work out the numbers, I can't make out the levels, can you give me an example please, I will be very grateful

at the close of the week 1.29099 EUR, 90 degree levels at the top 1.34239, at the bottom 1.24059

kaln82:

I can't work out the numbers, I can't make out the levels, can you give me an example please, I will be very grateful

at the close of the week 1.29099 EUR, 90 degree levels at the top 1.34239, at the bottom 1.24059

1.29099 multiplied by 100000. We extract the root, add 2.24, squared, divide by 100000. How much is that?
Reason: