Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 100

Is it possible to create a indicator that uses dynamic zones but as bands with the price in the middle of the dynamic zones/bands?

I dont know if dynamic zone can be centered to price without repainting.

timmyhanke:
Is it possible to create a indicator that uses dynamic zones but as bands with the price in the middle of the dynamic zones/bands? I dont know if dynamic zone can be centered to price without repainting.

timmyhanke

Take any dynamic zones indicator that uses any average as a basis, set the period to 1 and you shall have dynamic zones of the price

PS: dynamic zones do not repaint (if the basic indicator does not repaint), so, if you use some regular average, dynamic zones will not repaint either

Added dynamic zones to the new version of phase accumulation macd 2.

dynamic_zones_phase_accumulation_macd_2.mq4

Is it possible to add dynamic zones with color on slope and mtf option in attached indicator

Mladen, i am working with this indicator DYNAMIC ZONE DSS BRESERT 2.

I like arrows when indicator cut lines up, and when cut lines down for to buy or sell.

Thanks a lot.

jolugarpe:

I like arrows when indicator cut lines up, and when cut lines down for to buy or sell.

Thanks a lot.

jolugarpe

OK. It will be made during the day

secretcode:
Is it possible to add dynamic zones with color on slope and mtf option in attached indicator

Secretcode yes it's possible, and it will be done sometime today.

jolugarpe:

Thanks a lot.

jolugarpe

Here is a version with arrows : dynamic_zone_dss_bressert_2_1.mq4

PS: since there are possible 5 dynamic zone levels, this version is drawing arrows when the outer (highest and lowest) zones are crossed.

Thank you so much

secretcode:

Secretcode, added the dynamic zones with color on slope with mtf, also added the new price options.

Dynamic zones of Phase accumulation ema.mq4

Reason: