Requests & Ideas - page 615

hmmmm ok thankxxxxx  sir......

naveed505

That template was posted by a friend of mine.

If you want I can ask him for it. PM me.

He is no longer on TSD. He was kicked out by Mladen.

On that post he was complimenting Mladen on his daughter's drawing of his avatar. The key word being - complimenting!

Pava, on his incessant quest to be the jester of the TSD realm, didn't even read the post properly.

So, either he thinks that Mladen's daughter is hot and sticks to it, or an apology would be a proper gesture.

By the way Pava, your funny bone is becoming osteoporotic. Eat oyster shells - lots of calcium!!

Azorix

azorix:

naveed505

That template was posted by a friend of mine.

If you want I can ask him for it. PM me.

He is no longer on TSD. He was kicked out by Mladen.

On that post he was complimenting Mladen on his daughter's drawing of his avatar. The key word being - complimenting!

Pava, on his incessant quest to be the jester of the TSD realm, didn't even read the post properly.

So, either he thinks that Mladen's daughter is hot and sticks to it, or an apology would be a proper gesture.

By the way Pava, your funny bone is becoming osteoporotic. Eat oyster shells - lots of calcium!!

Azorix

the key word is "becoming"...when you finalize your opinion...send me a letter...

Professor mladen

I am playing with your r-squared averages. I've created (based upon your buffer explorer indicator) the button to show on/off your r-squares (just to avoid too many indicators on chart).

I had to make a guess work as to which buffer 'icustom-import' into buffer explorer.

Questions: (if you don't mind) 

1. are buffer imported correct,

2. which buffer to import to make a button change colour on trend.

Cheers,

knaimad:

Professor mladen

I am playing with your r-squared averages. I've created (based upon your buffer explorer indicator) the button to show on/off your r-squares (just to avoid too many indicators on chart).

I had to make a guess work as to which buffer 'icustom-import' into buffer explorer.

Questions: (if you don't mind) 

1. are buffer imported correct,

2. which buffer to import to make a button change colour on trend.

Cheers,

Use buffer 3 for values and buffer 10 for states (trend). Also, in the "trend": you can have 3 states : 1, -1 and 0 (for neutral)

mladen:
Use buffer 3 for values and buffer 10 for states (trend). Also, in the "trend": you can have 3 states : 1, -1 and 0 (for neutral)

Mladen, could I please request for an indicator that enables us to change colour of the candle's wicks while having full coloured candle bodies like below?

Hello,please make it work for new mt4.
Files:

saad007:
Hello,please make it work for new mt4.
Use this one
Files:

Hello, could some one make this one work for the latest MT4 build please?

Files:
grid_v1_0.mq4  6 kb

mladen:

Thanks,

It works as I wanted it to work, but I suspect I am not doing it "clean and most simple" way.

I am  asking myself why I need to use buffer 6 for the line to change colour (well, don't understand buffers and colour changing [yet]).

Please, take a peek inside (lines 122-125). 

Reason: