How about that!!! - page 4

arnautov писал(а) >>

It looks like I've failed to buy the grail for the second time.... :)

Why? You want one? I've got a few in the back. I can share. But it's the Grails. No more than that.

arnautov >> :

It looks like I've failed to buy the grail for the second time.... :)

Don't despair! There will be a third chance to buy the grail. I think, that as soon as the error in the new stolen EA is corrected, he will start selling at once :)

I will provide a report at the end of the week on the demo account, then everything will be clear!!!

Respect, tyler! Three grails in a fortnight! Keep up the good work =)

Fduch >>:
Respect, tyler! За две недели три грааля! Продолжай в том же духе =)

And all in the tester. Now he's threatening to put it on the demo...

Everybody's jealous, you know, thinking tyler's making money on the real thing. And he is in the tester and demoing it...

But what should we do with those who will buy it - should we also set our EA on the demo? Or to the tester?

zxc >> :

And what about those who will buy - should they also put the Expert Advisor on the demo? Or to a tester?

>>Diskette, with the Expert Advisor's file, in a nice frame on the wall)

xrust писал(а) >>

Thanks for the advice, could you tell me what kind of neuronics you would prefer in this case and the method of data representation?

To be honest, the answer to this question could take a whole lecture, at most, but it could take a whole course, and it won't give a clear and correct answer. There are so many nuances..... Briefly - I described it in my interview. Regarding the presentation of data - of course normalized. There are lots of ways to normalise - and it depends on the type of networks used in each case..... )))) All in all, it's not all that simple.....

tyler >>:
Я в конце неделе предоставлю отчет на демо счете, тогда и все будет ясно!!!

No!

Everything will be clear on 8 years of history with a fixed lot.

If the Expert Advisor does not allow for drawdowns larger than the initial deposit, all that remains is to prove that it does not use quotes from the future.

Trust me, there will be no shortage of buyers. I'm talking business and you're burying your head in the bushes....

in connection with all of the above and below...... gentlemen, would any of you put this\these experts on real...... not on micro, on regular real...... do you trust this optimization? ))....... pretty sure not..... not going to stop there - can we still talk about optimization? ...... there is a lot to talk about and the topic is far from closed?

LeoV писал(а) >>

To be honest, the answer to this question would take a whole lecture, at most, but a whole course...

I wouldn't mind taking a whole course =) Why don't you write an article on NS for MQL Community?