Elite indicators :) - page 793

And here is the multi time frame version of 3 line break : 3line_break_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
And here is the multi time frame version of 3 line break : 3line_break_mtf.mq4

What a star you are Mladen - my sincerest thanks.

Continued success to you.

mladen:
ValeoFX This one should solve the repainting problem. Try it out before we go on : 3line_break_1.01.mq4

Will run this one as requested and will confirm with you.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Will run this one as requested and will confirm with you. Best wishes,

As far as I tested it all the possible causes for repainting are removed and it works correctly in multi time frame mode too, but please let me know if any problems emerge

mladen:
As far as I tested it all the possible causes for repainting are removed and it works correctly in multi time frame mode too, but please let me know if any problems emerge

Hello Mladen,

Great news - both indicators are performing in a most excellent manner. Not even the MTF version readjusted itself when tested on M1 with M5 settings.

Magic, magic, magic by the master himself.

Much, much appreciate you and your expertise.

Kindest regards,

mladen:
Paul

Here you go Made a new one (single file one).

Maybe a time to explain why I do not like a "multi file" multi time frame indicators and why I do not make them but always make a single file version.

First reason is the most obvious one : in a two file version, one has to take care that both indicators are present and that the "root" indicator is saved under the exactly same name as used in the indicator (adding a parameter that could be used for name is meaningless (one more unnecessary parameter) even though it would save some of the problems, but not entirely)

Second is the one that is not so obvious : use a classical mtf indicator and place it on a chart where you know that you haven't been for a while (so that the target time frame bars are not up to date) And what are you going to get : something that has nothing to do with reality until you change time frames back and forth in order to get newest data from a target time frame. Problem is simple : how many bars of the target time frame have changed and how many bars of the current chart should be refreshed? Instead of assuming that it is just 1 bar of the target time frame, I decided, long time ago, to ask the target time frame to send me the answer. And that works like a charm That is when you place it on a chart and, all of a sudden , it changes everything, once the target time frame data arrives (as it should)

After this long talk, a short one : you have an option to interpolate and it works as a mtf should (on the picture 1 hour and 15 minute Adaptive Laguerre - interesting crossings , aren't they )

regards

mladen

Upgraded version compatible with new mql : alf_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
alf.gif  73 kb

Hello Mladen,

The 3-LineBreak works like a charm. Thank you once again for your assistance.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

The 3-LineBreak works like a charm. Thank you once again for your assistance.

Best wishes,

Good

Happy trading

mladen:
Try this one out

regards

mladen

Price channel stop corrected to be able to work on new meatatrader (without changes it would simply not work) - even though the compiler would show only warnings, not errors : pricechannel_stop_v6__alert_nmc.mq4

Mladen

This indicator worked a few months ago but not now. Could you see what's wrong it. It can't see the TimeGMT.mqh in the include folder.

thanks

Ray

Ps: You had a breakout box that you extended and made readable to an EA, any chance you have that Indicator??

Files:
Reason: