Moving Average - page 134

mrtools:
MobbyD, that indicator will repaint, this version will not repaint and you can choose to show the ma lines or the ma arrows or both.

Thank you very much sir....

MobbyD:
Once again thanks to Mladen, I found the solution in his "MA ribbon filled" indicator... What would be wonderful is that if two more MA lines added to "MA ribbon filled" indicator. Additional MA lines doesn't need to be filled. I know I can add them manually but with indicator it'd be much more efficient.

But what area would be filed in that case?

mladen:
But what area would be filed in that case?

Between MA lines,like on this picture.

I got it near enough what I was looking for using one of your indicator. When zoomed in we can still see filler lines but I guess that's MT4 limitation when it comes to filling an area.

Thank you sir...

MobbyD:
Between MA lines,like on this picture.

I got it near enough what I was looking for using one of your indicator. When zoomed in we can still see filler lines but I guess that's MT4 limitation when it comes to filling an area.

Thank you sir...

No, that is what not I meant

If you have multiple ma lines (10 for example) then what areas would be filled (which ma values would be used for area)?

mladen:
No, that is what not I meant If you have multiple ma lines (10 for example) then what areas would be filled (which ma values would be used for area)?

Sorry sir, I got your question wrong.

In my case, I needed 6 MA lines with full MA settings, crossover arrows and alarms for each pair. Alarms would be used for only one pair of MA lines with the choice to use which pair.

If all MA lines pairs fill-able on the color tab I can use no color the ones I want unfilled.

Currently I'm using 3 MA indicator to achieve it as in this image.

I'm using your "MA ribbon filled" as two indicator one for crossover filled and for high low filled plus MrTools " MA crosses arrows or lines alerts 2.mq4" for unfilled crossover with arrows and alerts.

MobbyD:
Sorry sir, I got your question wrong.

In my case, I needed 6 MA lines with full MA settings, crossover arrows and alarms for each pair. Alarms would be used for only one pair of MA lines with the choice to use which pair.

If all MA lines pairs fill-able on the color tab I can use no color the ones I want unfilled.

Currently I'm using 3 MA indicator to achieve it as in this image.

I'm using your "MA ribbon filled" as two indicator one for crossover filled and for high low filled plus MrTools " MA crosses arrows or lines alerts 2.mq4" for unfilled crossover with arrows and alerts.

Did you use Guppy mma averages? They have two sets of 6 moving averages

whisperer:
Did you use Guppy mma averages? They have two sets of 6 moving averages

Thanks whisperer. I'll check it out.

MobbyD:
Thanks whisperer. I'll check it out.

Or you can check Guppy oscillator (since it roughly does what you are looking for)

Ahrens Moving Average

Ahrens Moving Average

ahrensmovingaverage.mq4

t_ma indicator t_ma.mq4

Files:
t_ma.gif  36 kb
t_ma.mq4  4 kb
Reason: