Requests & Ideas - page 429

mladen:
timmyhanke I checked it and all works OK on my terminal

I changed the Swing count to 95 i think and the range period to 55 .

It looked good and it gave me loosing trades 90 % of the time , that i hopfully can change to profits

I dont know what swing count and range period does but its that settings that freezes my terminal when i loaded it up to 13 charts .

timmyhanke:

It looked good and it gave me loosing trades 90 % of the time , that i hopfully can change to profits

I dont know what swing count and range period does but its that settings that freezes my terminal when i loaded it up to 13 charts .

Ok will check that

timmyhanke:

timmyhanke

I tested it with those and similar settings and it works

But ... because of long periods used, it is heavy on CPU. I can imagine that on 13 charts, since metatrader uses just 1 core, those settings would cause a freeze of terminal. But the way it is calculated. it can not be made faster. Sorry

mladen:
timmyhanke

I tested it with those and similar settings and it works

But ... because of long periods used, it is heavy on CPU. I can imagine that on 13 charts, since metatrader uses just 1 core, those settings would cause a freeze of terminal. But the way it is calculated. it can not be made faster. Sorry

Thanks for testing it .

I just have to use other settings then

Can you reverse the alerts on it so i can test if it is profitable the other way around ?

timmyhanke:
Thanks for testing it .

Can you reverse the alerts on it so i can test if it is profitable the other way around ?

timmyhanke

Yes it will be made and posted here

timmyhanke:
Thanks for testing it .

Timmyhanke, reversed the alerts.

Hello guys !

I found a great indicator and then i thought , too bad that i cant get alerts to it because my advanced elite membership have ended but there i thought wrong ! it still works !

Can alerts be added to colour change and when it crosses upper and lower dz line , im going to trade it along the lines .

dynamic_zone_rsi_2.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could produce (out of the number in percent given by the following indicator) a visible line ?

best regards

ja.mq4ja.ex4

Files:
ja.mq4  4 kb
ja.ex4  5 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could produce (out of the number in percent given by the following indicator) a visible line ?

best regards

ja.mq4ja.ex4

rosalieone

I don't know. Will have to check

timmyhanke:
Hello guys !

I found a great indicator and then i thought , too bad that i cant get alerts to it because my advanced elite membership have ended but there i thought wrong ! it still works !

Can alerts be added to colour change and when it crosses upper and lower dz line , im going to trade it along the lines .

dynamic_zone_rsi_2.mq4

timmyhanke

Alerts when the values crosses those levels up and down. Am I correct?

Reason: